New Rifle Recommendations

Tikka 300wsm, wait for a sale and you'll have enough left for a brake and possibly a different stock if those appeal to you , actions are butter and out of box accuracy will not disappoint, easy to carry also as they have super lite versions available in the 6.5 lb range
This is good advice my cousin just purchased a new tikka, we zeroed it and went to a thousand in a single box of shells.
A backpack of biathlon sling really helps tote a heavy gun for hours

Is this the T3X Lite? I see that one online. Just curious what model you guys recommend

Look a
Hello all,

Looking for a new factory rifle, under $850 or so. This will be used primarily for hunting out to 500 yards (possibly 600) however, shooting past this distance for fun would be a plus.

I would like a 300 Win Mag, but am open to caliber recommendations. I hunt black bear, mule deer, and elk.

Thank you all in advance! Merry Christmas!
look at the TC Performance Center by Smith & Wesson. LRR Rifle. Its pretty decked out. It's in 243, 6.5 CM, 308. I took an elk at 498 yards with a 243 105 grain Berger's. 6.5 CM and 308 would do better. I've seen the gun I'm talking about right at $900 at Cabelas.

I have been looking at a Mauser M18 in 6.5 prc for an inexpensive rifle. It gets a lot of good reviews except by people comparing it to the m98 model($10,000 plus rifle) & comes with a 1/2 off coupon for Minox optic. Eurooptic.com
m.jpg

Take one step further above the Mauser m18 and go sauer 100. Walnut versions can be had for $800ish with a 5 shot sub moa guarantee. Tikkas are fine as well offering 3 shot sub moa guarantee and savages flat out shoot. Best wishes

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.