New guy to the block

I am the new (old rookie) LOOP12. I have spent hours loading shot gun loads. I loved the control and quality of the shells I was able to produce. I want to take this to rifle loads. So and I have 30-06 (my Dad's gun), -06AI, 243, and 223. Looking forward to all the input, with the potential of loading the best ammo I can. Thanks for your support and input.

LOOP12
Buddy
Welcome from Southeast TX.. There is a wealth of Knowledge on here from these good guys. They can answer about any question you have.

Welcome from Montana, and Mexico North (aka Calif)
Do a lot of reading, before getting much in the way of equipment. There is so many ways to go in equipment it's isn't funny. Keep us posted on what you are thinking, and what you wanting to achieve with your reloading in rifles and pistols. Maybe we can cut down the expense of getting the reloading equipment by not having to purchase items twice or three time. before getting what you really want to do the job. What distances are you planning to shoot at under 500yds or out two a 1000yds. Equipment needs are different somewhat. Your ES & ED really come into play at the longer ranges. You are probable thinking what's that. So look it up on the net for what's it's about. One piece of equipment that needed to start with is a chronograph, before getting anything else. Even for factory ammo. It's the old story, Wish I knew then, what I know now.
Hunting and practice for hunting, definitely 500yds and in more like 300yds and in.

Welcome and kick all the tires while your here. Some great people sharing great information. If you like hunting with a slingshot or a 50BMG there is info and help to be had.

I am the new (old rookie) LOOP12. I have spent hours loading shot gun loads. I loved the control and quality of the shells I was able to produce. I want to take this to rifle loads. So and I have 30-06 (my Dad's gun), -06AI, 243, and 223. Looking forward to all the input, with the potential of loading the best ammo I can. Thanks for your support and input.

LOOP12
Buddy
Welcome, dive in over at the Reloading sub forum and do some reading, there's probably not a question left to be asked we haven't heard before but the discussions never get old.