The new guy!!

The new guy has a question an needs help.

I found it on several different website. Rcbs claims an it reads on my rcbs 6.5 dies that the rcbs shell holder is a #38. but yet, i found another site ran by rcbs thats say its a #4, midway usa say its a # 4. I was also told that its a .002" of a difference between the #4 an the #38 shell holder for the 6.5 prc an the rbcs press. Both #4 an #38 show the 300 win mag on the package. Since it is a 300 case just necked down.. ? So
i found 2 of the #4 an i bought them since these parts an all reloading equipment is scarce just in case they do work. I'll have them.. any help to clarify if this is right? Thanks.

Welcome to the forum from Tennessee as someone on a fixed income myself it is easy to say and hard to do but I will say by once cry once like most people I started out with cheaper equipment upgrade it later it takes time to get used to the prices of things in the sport I went cheap in the beginning and spent more money in the long run selling off lesser equipment and buying what I really wanted later
yes im buying once. i've been like that all my life it was really hard to explain that to the wife when she'd find it cheaper some where else. an it was her bow we did this on.. after a broken cheap cable broke an could not get a replacement she learned no more cheep stuff.. lol i even wont but used unless i really look it over..

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts