My Son-in-laws Christmas Present

Well done what a beautiful build and obviously built with love
I am sure he will be over the moon lol
I have 2 sons who dont hunt dont know who i will leave my collection to lol
Merry Christmas let everyone know what his reaction is I think it will be priceless
I will send you my name and address... problem cured... I have three that love hunting and have cost me a fortune....your guns will be well looked after...and they have six sons and my 1 grand daughter loves hunting and shooting...she just started this year! My grandsons range from 13 to three months

I will send you my name and address... problem cured... I have three that love hunting and have cost me a fortune....your guns will be well looked after...and they have six sons and my 1 grand daughter loves hunting and shooting...she just started this year! My grandsons range from 13 to three months
Lol I may just do that

wow! Thanks for all of the responses. This was a fun project that I know he will appreciate. My daughter is in on this project and pitched in for the parts. She told me a couple of moths ago that he was at Sportsmans Warehouse looking at new rifles. That night he called me to ask what he should buy. I told him to save his pennies and buy a really good rifle when he has the money. I knew that this would give me time to get this project done. Last year I built a rifle for my daughter, who is also a lefty. Josh shot it a few times at the range and loved it. So this hunting season he asked if he could use it for his mule deer hunt. He ended up shooting a decent buck and was hooked. So, he will be excited for sure.

I am ready, willing, and able to be adopted. Should I start the paperwork for you?

On a more serious note, thanks for taking care of a good guy! I've taken care of a few — but not with anything that nice!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.