My Rifle

rbecker08

So I have almost finished my first long range rifle. Waiting on a Shilen barrel but this is basically the final result, just wanted to show off a bit :)

DSCN0002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that an AXIOM stock, and if so how do you like it ? What is the weight and how does it handle recoil, as advertised ?

Its an axiom, the recoil suppression works but only in higher power rounds, you will notice very little suppression from a 223 but for my 300 win mag it works well, I am waiting to find out how it works with the muzzle break off. Its heavy, I got the Al version rather then the fiberglass, but the main reason I like it is cause of the barrel channel, or lack there of no more fitting barrels to my stock I is a lazy bum

I'm thinking about a Howa action in an Axiom stock in .338 Win. I'm curious as to the accuracy and the recoil. I'm intersted in what the accuracy is like without the break.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.