Muzzle brakes...

Get the process started on a 30 cal
Suppressor (Omega, or TBAC, etc)
Best option for dealing with concussive
Concerns.

Get one of these Type Brakes to hold ya over.
There are several on the market with similar design.

Also use Good quality ear & eye protection & recoil pad. Also a stocking cap. (don't laugh) These may also
Help reduce concussive effects.

Below is a video of the effects of the rear port @90 deg. Which may help with Some of the Concussive effects.
**(For illustration only !!!)**

Muscle Brake, Slabbed 5 port.
View attachment 210200

Ryan's brakes are great. The first port goes straight out and then the others are slightly angled back.

I know the cost and wait seem crazy, but my TBAC ultra is worth every dollar and minute spent...if you go thru one of the silencer specialty shops, the process is honestly painless. If you are under 110 yrs old and have the money, you will not regret it...and the reduction in noise seems to help with recoil.....

Just 2 cents

Best brake I ever used regarding concussion AND recoil mediation on a 06, mark 248 mod1, 7mm rem mag or 338 win mag
Was made by answer products...

Lots and lots of tiny holes following the barrel twist...

@Nubba0681 Piercision muzzle brake worked the best for me diverting the concussion away from the shooter while still delivering good recoil reduction on 300 rum and smaller cartridges - I would pick one of those up in the titanium flavor! This makes my 300 win very manageable even in the 9 pound all rigged up slinging 200's in various off camber shooting positions.

I like my APA Micro Bastard, but don't forget your ear plugs. Forgot them in the pack as i stalked up on a Barbary last year. Concussion was ferocious. Wont make that mistake again.

Get the process started on a 30 cal
Suppressor (Omega, or TBAC, etc)
Best option for dealing with concussive
Concerns.

Get one of these Type Brakes to hold ya over.
There are several on the market with similar design.

Also use Good quality ear & eye protection & recoil pad. Also a stocking cap. (don't laugh) These may also Help reduce concussive effects.

Below is a video of the effects of the rear port @90 deg. Which may help with Some of the Concussive effects.
**(For illustration only !!!)**

Muscle Brake, Slabbed 5 port.
View attachment 210200

IIRC, Jim forgot to wear his earplugs in the video. 😇

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.