Most efficient .22 center fire

Prairie Sasquatch

With the price of reloading components these days and the hit or miss availability of said components. What do you think is the most efficient long range .22 cal center fire if you had to consider component costs, brass availability and long range capability. If you had to go with one cartridge what would you choose and why? I was thinking for both target and varmint shooting.

I've been thinking about this a lot lately and I'm not sure what I'd choose.

With the price of reloading components these days and the hit or miss availability of said components. What do you think is the most efficient long range .22 cal center fire if you had to consider component costs, brass availability and long range capability. If you had to go with one cartridge what would you choose and why? I was thinking for both target and varmint shooting.

I've been thinking about this a lot lately and I'm not sure what I'd choose.
With a bullet themselves being all the same caliber so presumably the same price, it comes down to case capacity availability and price. There are many choices. Each one gives up some thing my guess would be 223 very readily available lower case capacity so you save on powder as well.

Recent Posts