Most accurate non custom

Ok I was able to visit in nearby gun dealer and he had a few different brands that I was curious if anyone has experience about with. They are Bergara, Benneli, Franchi. He spoke highly of each one of those, but I was curious if anyone has been around any of these rifles?

I would avoid certain European brands like Sauer for the sole reason that their barrels are heat pressed into the receiver. Should you ever shoot it out or otherwise damage the barrel it is a lot harder to crank off and swap out.

Not to follow what is new and trendy but if I were a betting man I would say 300PRC and 7PRC are going to outshine 300WM and 7RM long term. I would look at those cartridges for more long term support and ammo availability, even if its a little thin now.
How many hundreds of thousands of .300WM and 7RM do you think are out there? Maybe NEW sales might outpace the old 300WM and 7RM sales, but even then, I doubt it.

The PRCs are definitely going to be popular for the crowd that are in these sites, but for 90% of the hunting population, they don't do anything a WM or RM won't do. Not many hunters (percentagewise) shoot past 300 yards. So would not see the benefits of a PRC.

That being said, my personal next build switched last minute from a .300WM RM to a .300PRC AW2.

How many hundreds of thousands of .300WM and 7RM do you think are out there? Maybe NEW sales might outpace the old 300WM and 7RM sales, but even then, I doubt it.

The PRCs are definitely going to be popular for the crowd that are in these sites, but for 90% of the hunting population, they don't do anything a WM or RM won't do. Not many hunters (percentagewise) shoot past 300 yards. So would not see the benefits of a PRC.

That being said, my personal next build switched last minute from a .300WM RM to a .300PRC AW2.

Check out post #26. What I am seeing are fewer and fewer new hunting rifles chambered in these traditional calibers. Demand is increasing for what is new and hot and I think ammo manufacturers will respond in kind. It won't happen over night, but we are moving in that direction. If first time gun buyers are not finding the rifle they want in the older calibers that will play a big role. My post was not so much a comment about cartridge performance as it is the market and current trends.

Ok I was able to visit in nearby gun dealer and he had a few different brands that I was curious if anyone has experience about with. They are Bergara, Benneli, Franchi. He spoke highly of each one of those, but I was curious if anyone has been around any of these rifles?
I'm not familiar with Franchi rifles or Benneli other than their shotguns. Bergara has shot very well. Once again, make sure you handle them. Think about carrying this rifle all day on a hunt. I'm always a little wary of GS recommendations. Many times they are just trying to sell you what is in their racks. It's sometimes tough to find a broad selection of rifles at one GS. Shop around and handle as many as possible.

Looking for first hand experiences. Don't have the funds for true custom but I've seen too many chime in on other threads about their non custom guns shooting amazing. Some of the brands I've seen thrown around are Sauer,Seekins,Fierce,even Tikka etc . My budget is in the 2k range without glass. I'm looking for a 7 mag or 300 mag. Anyway would love your advice based on experience.
Thanks!
Check out the Steyr CLII SX Magnum line.
I've owned a Steyr Pro Hunter in 30-06 for 25 years. Put about 600 rounds down the tube and it still shoots my 150 Accubond load to 0.3 moa at 200 yd, opens up to 0.7 - 1 moa at 300-400 yd. Prior to handloading, it unfailingly shot 2 different 180 gr factory ammo (2 different bullets) sub-moa out to 300 yds. I have never heard of an inaccurate Steyr. The Steyr barreled actions are Proof tested to 120,000 psi, though they no longer advertise that. It is also the only action I have ever operated that makes a Defiance Custom feel sloppy in comparison.

Looking for first hand experiences. Don't have the funds for true custom but I've seen too many chime in on other threads about their non custom guns shooting amazing. Some of the brands I've seen thrown around are Sauer,Seekins,Fierce,even Tikka etc . My budget is in the 2k range without glass. I'm looking for a 7 mag or 300 mag. Anyway would love your advice based on experience.
Thanks!
Weatherby Mark V. Get the 300 Weatherby and you will get 200+ fps over the winmag

He's in the business of selling, himself included. Unless you know this particular dealer well, consider him Mr. Wormwood from Matilda.

There are plenty of options, but I think you would be best served looking for a gently used rifle from one of the members here, plenty of options, can be had below the price point of new and in some cases, load data or a proven factory load has been established by the member already. You may even be able to find a "upgraded/accurized" semi-custom rifle just slightly above your budget.

He's in the business of selling, himself included. Unless you know this particular dealer well, consider him Mr. Wormwood from Matilda.

There are plenty of options, but I think you would be best served looking for a gently used rifle from one of the members here, plenty of options, can be had below the price point of new and in some cases, load data or a proven factory load has been established by the member already. You may even be able to find a "upgraded/accurized" semi-custom rifle just slightly above your budget.
This too is wise counsel.