Modern vintage looking scope advice?

Found a picture of the gun with the scope. Does anyone recognize the scope that was on it?

9839CF7D-1B0C-40A2-BAAC-7F3DACD6CA3C.jpeg

Sir, if you have not found a period scope at this time, I have some 60's-early70's era Redfield's for you to consider. I collected these older Redfields for several years because that was what I grew up shooting with. For your consideration are a Redfield 2-7x MCH NIB, never mounted in original shipping box from Parker Distributors, Rochelle, NY, 10805, dated Sept 27, 65. $175.00. #2 NIB 3-9x Crosshair Peep reticle with original record of purchase tag from Dave Cook Sporting Goods dated 2-5-71. $200.00. #3 NIB 4-12x Crosshair Peep reticle with all paper work, $250.00. All prices include shipping. I really liked the CHP reticle because it did not block any part of the view. Back in those days it was either Redfield or Weaver for top quality scopes. I fully agree with your idea of a period scope on your Dad's rifle. My guns from that time period still wear their original scopes and still get used occasionally. Looks like your Dad had good taste!!