Modern vintage looking scope advice?

Found a picture of the gun with the scope. Does anyone recognize the scope that was on it?

9839CF7D-1B0C-40A2-BAAC-7F3DACD6CA3C.jpeg

Sir, if you have not found a period scope at this time, I have some 60's-early70's era Redfield's for you to consider. I collected these older Redfields for several years because that was what I grew up shooting with. For your consideration are a Redfield 2-7x MCH NIB, never mounted in original shipping box from Parker Distributors, Rochelle, NY, 10805, dated Sept 27, 65. $175.00. #2 NIB 3-9x Crosshair Peep reticle with original record of purchase tag from Dave Cook Sporting Goods dated 2-5-71. $200.00. #3 NIB 4-12x Crosshair Peep reticle with all paper work, $250.00. All prices include shipping. I really liked the CHP reticle because it did not block any part of the view. Back in those days it was either Redfield or Weaver for top quality scopes. I fully agree with your idea of a period scope on your Dad's rifle. My guns from that time period still wear their original scopes and still get used occasionally. Looks like your Dad had good taste!!

Recent Posts