LRH Special in 7RM

May I ask what is the advantage for the change??

Smooth transition to the freebore instead of launching the projectile into a wall, 45 degrees. This was an experimental one when had my 223 reamer made. I did not see any detrimental effect, so extended the design to the 7RM.

Here is the Dave Manson 223 and little description
20200802_213205.jpg
20200827_193653.jpg

Gotcha, sorry brother. Sounds like the 7-08 NI is perfect.
No worries. Yeah, I am pretty jacked up. Titanium rod in my neck, a tendon that tore loose in my shoulder that was never fixed and tendonitis in my right arm. When it is bad, I can't even grip a coffee cup. So, I stay on the low range of calibers. 308 is the highest I can go. Even though the 308 and 270 are pretty close on the recoil chart, I find the 308 is more of a push and the 270 is more of a snap. I can't imagine shooting a 7mm Rem Mag. Have the medics on hand. Haha.

Sorry for the hijack, Nez. I will shut my pie hole and stay on topic.

No worries. Yeah, I am pretty jacked up. Titanium rod in my neck, a tendon that tore loose in my shoulder that was never fixed and tendonitis in my right arm. When it is bad, I can't even grip a coffee cup. So, I stay on the low range of calibers. 308 is the highest I can go. Even though the 308 and 270 are pretty close on the recoil chart, I find the 308 is more of a push and the 270 is more of a snap. I can't imagine shooting a 7mm Rem Mag. Have the medics on hand. Haha.
I'm going to pm you a thread. It might interest you.