Low Velocity Expansion

Decided to look around thinking about soft a 30-30 bullets, and found these:

"This bullet was designed for use in the 30-30 Winchester and will not withstand the velocity and pressure of a standard load for .308 Win. We recommend keeping this at or below 1800 fps if loaded in .308 Win"

=============

Have no idea about the 270. Nosler partitions open easily but only down to 1800 fps

So, seeing tidbits here and there, but not the answers I am looking for. I am working some reduced loads for my 270 and 308. What bullets expand best at low velocities and what velocities are those?
How about a bullet that doesn't need to expand? Like a dangerous game solid or a pistol bullet.

To me reduced loads means reduced distances.

If trying to reduce felt recoil drop to a lower weight. If keeping the same weight, just start the bullet out slower. Limit your max range to match 1800fps.

I think maker bullets sells low velocity expanding bullets--- if you are looking for lead core bullets-- varmint bullets usually have a very thin jacket and expand at lower velocities

308 has bullets made for subsonic expansion down to around 600fps designed for 300bo

What velocity/distance/ animal are you wanting to hunt?

Decided to look around thinking about soft a 30-30 bullets, and found these:

"This bullet was designed for use in the 30-30 Winchester and will not withstand the velocity and pressure of a standard load for .308 Win. We recommend keeping this at or below 1800 fps if loaded in .308 Win"

=============

Have no idea about the 270. Nosler partitions open easily but only down to 1800 fps
So they recommend 1800 per second in a 308 yet the 30-30 will comfortably push them out at 2400