Long range suggestions please

Skinem

I'm 58 years old, live in tn. Hunted several countries and states.
Taken over 400 animals mostly with rem 700 300 weatherby.
Kevlar brown precision... shot barrel out ..Hart replaced .. made into 300 rum .. had good results with that too. Switched t o blaser .. but limited twist options means will not shoot heavy bullets well at long range.
Light bullets didn't work out well.. so now building another 30 caliber.
I'm not certain 1 in 9 or 1 in 8 300 weatherby or rum. My plan is to shoot 215 OR 230 Berger VLD. 25 to 26 inch barrel.
Brux or Benchmark with shortie break. Would like use lapua or norma brass. Most all my game have been shot 600 yards and in .
My real goal is to use new rifle out to 1000 yards. Definitely have Marco Polo on the list.
I most recently attended a long range §hooting school and learned alot. Thanks for any input at all. THANKS

My apologies...I will use stiller tac 30 or Terminus.
I considered 338 edge but feel like better suited keeping with standard calibers?

Either twist will do if that's what really comes out the other end. 1-8" pretty much guarantees a 1-9" at finish.

I just made the similar decision, and .300 RUM got the nod. A 1-9", but Bartlein gains t0 1-8" the last couple of inches.

I did .. but sure I'll start a firestorm... just always used all powder I could get .. realize it's effective and efficient too