Lapua or Peterson 6BR brass?

I'm running Peterson in my 7rem mag and have it for 300win mag that I haven't shot yet. I used it in 6br for short period of time but switched to lapua after I realized the necks were too thick for my chamber. ( I refuse to neck turn... )

Never tried Peterson but I've always heard good reviews on it. I've shot Lapua in 6BR for some time and I can tell you it is phenomenal. There's a reason if you go to any PRS match across the country and pick up a piece of spent 6BR brass you have a 99.9% chance it will be stamped Lapua. There may be brass just as good on the market but I always adhere to the old adage "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". ;)

I cannot speak for Peterson BR brass, but their Dasher brass has way less capacity than Lapua formed.
So much so, it had .1gr more capacity than Lapua formed 6BRA brass, so all I was shooting was a 6 BRA, fired it all once and gave it away.

I only have 2 firings on my Peterson brass so far but it was super consistent from what I measured! I didn't waste a lot of time but measured about 15 cases and they were all within .2 grains of each other! I expanded it and then went to fire forming to BRA and it all shot great! I did like the fact that it comes in a little plastic case that I can use for reloading and grafs had them for .75 cents a piece. Like what is said above, you will most likely not go wrong either way!

For what it's worth, if this is going to be fire formed to dasher use Alpha dasher brass!
If this is a straight 6br use lapua unless you have a Peterson brass reamed chamber.
I have been using Peterson 6creed brass for 4 years. I get 18-20 reloadings per case per year and then it goes into hunting or practice brass. I check case web thickness every 5 firings.
My brass last year had case head separations at 4-5 firings. After checking the case web was way thinner on about 80% of the pieces.

My daughter uses lapua or alpha 6 creed to keep our brass separated. Those two are amazing brass.

Lapua is the gold standard.
Alpha is the new favorite.

For what it's worth, if this is going to be fire formed to dasher use Alpha dasher brass!
If this is a straight 6br use lapua unless you have a Peterson brass reamed chamber.
I have been using Peterson 6creed brass for 4 years. I get 18-20 reloadings per case per year and then it goes into hunting or practice brass. I check case web thickness every 5 firings.
My brass last year had case head separations at 4-5 firings. After checking the case web was way thinner on about 80% of the pieces.

My daughter uses lapua or alpha 6 creed to keep our brass separated. Those two are amazing brass.

Lapua is the gold standard.
Alpha is the new favorite.
Wish Alpha made 6BR