just bought my self some new toys

yamadog

just got my self targetvisioncam and lab radar . now I should be able to practice more shooting at long range instead of driving back and forth to see were I hit . and hopefully the lab radar not as error prone as my ced m2 chronograph . I will at least compare the 2 to see what the number differents is look like most reviews I read its about 10 fps differents .

used them today camera makes it a lot nicer to shoot and lab radar only didn't read first couple shots because of dust blowing back on it from muzzle break after that read every shot

If you don't already have one, get an external battery with at least 20,000mAh, it can go thru batteries pretty fast. I think the one they sell is 10,000mAh and a bit pricey, check Ebay or Amazon , mine is 30,000 and was $25. On guns without a muzzle brake you have to position the muzzle a lot closer and have the sensitivity turned up also. It can pick up shots from other rifles if the sensitivity is up and the guy next to you has a brake, especially an AR. Great unit, you will really enjoy it !

sure is about 1400 worth dang spending spree on weekend need stop getting bored haha

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.