Imperial Sizing Wax

I ended up trying some sizing wax from creedmore something or other so far so good but notice I need more of it than the imperial. Local hole in the wall has some on order for me.

I know your gonna think I'm crazy but in all my years of reloading STP has worked the best for me, a bottle will last you a lifetime and it cleans the brass as well it's the sickest stuff I've ever used, Just food for thought
I've thought about using something else, PB blaster for example. With a wiped down coat - I cannot imagine getting a case stuck with it on there. Just don't want it anywhere else, especially on primers.

I know your gonna think I'm crazy but in all my years of reloading STP has worked the best for me, a bottle will last you a lifetime and it cleans the brass as well it's the sickest stuff I've ever used, Just food for thought
Gunsmith James Calhoon told me the same thing about STP. I thought he was crazy and just cheap. Lol. I was wrong on both accusations! Lol. It works great....

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.