Imperial Sizing Wax

orkan

I have some extra if any of you that need Imperial Sizing Wax are without. Perhaps others have more than they want/need also? If you do, lets use this thread to get some wax to the people that need it most! It's goofy that everywhere is out of stock... but at least we can help some guys out that need it.

*this thread is not for sharing what case lube you use
**this thread is not for telling others what case lube to use
***this thread is literally only for helping other people have the imperial sizing wax they need
****if you post against the spirit of this thread, I will report your posts. Every. Single. One.

I have some extra if any of you that need Imperial Sizing Wax are without. Perhaps others have more than they want/need also? If you do, lets use this thread to get some wax to the people that need it most! It's goofy that everywhere is out of stock... but at least we can help some guys out that need it.

*this thread is not for sharing what case lube you use
**this thread is not for telling others what case lube to use
***this thread is literally only for helping other people have the imperial sizing wax they need
****if you post against the spirit of this thread, I will report your posts. Every. Single. One.
My hat is off to you for helping others

Not sure what expensive is, but I bought a couple of tins of Imperial Wax on K&M Precision Shooting products. ~$9.45 per tin.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.