I'm new. Just saying Hi

AZPrecision

As the title says I'm new here and just saying hi.
I enjoy working on rifles as a hobby/business and enjoy shooting them even more.

I'm not familiar with the moderators or owner of this site. If someone could tell me who they are or if they themselves could PM me, that would be great.

Thanks a lot, and I look forward to speaking with everyone

Keith Johns
AZ Precision
Tempe, Arizona

Welcom aboard, Keith. Good bunch here. Len Backus put this site together. Dave King is one of the moderators. Ian McMurchy was another but he passed away just before Christmas. He was a great guy and is missed greatly.

Festus

Hey Keith , welcome aboard you will find that this site is a bit more laid back and alot less quick to critisize that over at "Snipers Hide" , just a bunck of more laid back fellas.

I'd contact Len Backus for any questions you have about posting here ,I assume that your thinking about your bolt knobs??

For anybody wondering ,Keith makes and installs over sized bolt knobs in several differant styles , they are very well made. I reciently bought a couple for my PT&G threaded bolt handel and they fit very well.
Here are some pics.

the top knob is the one that comes with the bolt handel from PT&G , the bottom two are from Keith
3boltknobs.jpg

her are a couple pics of them installed
boltknob2.jpg

Boltknop1.jpg

welcome aboard......

How does one get one of those knobs fitted to a remmy bolt?

Never tho't of that before. It would seem kind of tricky. Or does one just send it off?

Hey Roy , Keith spends alot of time over at Snipers Hide and has done some installs for the guys over their , follow the link to a disscussion he started and his phone number is in his signature box. I think he is charging like $50 for the knob and instalation and coating !!

Link to snipers hide
AZ Precision Bolt knob pics - Sniper's Hide Forums

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.