New Build, just another 300WM

First and foremost, mentors that give their time to help develop, promote and sustain our sport through generous time and materials need to be applauded!

Your gunsmith is one and so are you working with youth to develop and feed their interest which will probably help sustain our sport with true marksman the right way.

Thank you!

PS - one heck of a tribute build to the 300WM!

First and foremost, mentors that give their time to help develop, promote and sustain our sport through generous time and materials need to be applauded!

Your gunsmith is one and so are you working with youth to develop and feed their interest which will probably help sustain our sport with true marksman the right way.

Thank you!

PS - one heck of a tribute build to the 300WM!

Thank you for the kind and encouraging words. I am beyond words when we see the juniors develop into successful young men and women, not just in marksmanship, but in their daily lives. Tribute and accolades go the supporting parents giving their kids the good 'ole country parenting. We, in the team, further enable their growth through rigorous, disciplined, and responsible practices through marksmanship. The kids learn and deal with failures, and what opportunities lie over setbacks. Not all will be elite national level shooters, but they all take pride in their own accomplishments through hard work.

Two Saturdays ago, my wife and I attended the wedding of one of our former juniors. She started at age 11, she is now a Nurse in DFW area. As a junior she still holds a record in the EIC match (no sighter, 200, 300, and 600 yards) 498/500 and 26Xs. The team managent was invited, what a heartwarming event.

It is Camp Perry time, we are sending 18 juniors, and just as many support adults to the National Matches. Expenses paid for by the team. We do all year fund raising to sustain the program, some well heeled Texans give some sizeable donations. With the rising cost of everything today, it takes a few Ks to support the program.

I hope it's OK for me to mention this and solicit. We tell anyone we meet to use Amazon Smile when ordering and designate to support the Texas Junior Rifle Team. We incorporated into 501c3 independent of the TSRA. It does not cost the buyer additional $, but our program gets cents... a win, every cent counts.
Screenshot_20220722-075540_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Yesterday when I tested the 168 JLK VLDs in my 7RM ADL I took the 300WM to see how it will print after elevation knob was dialed back.

Cold bore, shot this and it went back in the case...one of these days I will clean the barrel for the first time since I started shooting it. I am not a barrel break in guy.

20220726_190048.jpg

Last edited: