I'm Done With Nosler Brass!

You think its coincidence that they bought the company right before they introduced there Nosler line of cartridges

For what it's worth. I used Nosler 6mm Creedmoor brass the year in the PRS and couldn't be happier with it. I bought 400 pieces. I'm on my second barrel. Some of the brass has six+ firings. Still works great. For the record I switched from 6xc this season because the norma and Peterson brass quality was inconsistent. Weighs, neck thickness and some of the norma was really soft. The primers were loose in two firings.

It's been a couple years since I've looked at Nosler brass, that being said I dont think there was SSA on it stamped.

Do they put SSA in their headstamp ?

They still make SSA-stamped brass in certain calibers. SSA had a very strong reputation for making quality 6.8 SPC brass, so Nosler kept the branding. However, folks are having bad experience with some of the newer 6.8 SPC brass--looks like Nosler has dragged some of that brand's reputation down.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts