I'm Done With Nosler Brass!

I have just started to use Nosler Brass in my 270 WSM, 270 Win, 300 W/M and some others. I find the brass to be better than most any other brand I have used. I rank Nosler for consistency and quality right with Lapua brass. I have used just about every other conceivable brass out there except for the brass manufacturers I do not know about , ADG, RWS, quality brass, and bertram.
The best brass I own is Lapua, Nosler, and Norma.

I have used Nosler bras for some time in various calibers due to it consistency within lots and even when using other lots it was within a grain or two of other lots. But then I ran across a 44 grain difference between two different lots. I called Nosler support on this issue and they did not seem to be surprised with this much of a difference. I explained I was not able to purchase Nosler brass except on line or drive long distances to try and find the same lot. I asked if it is possible two buy bulk quantities with no luck. I explained I enjoy shooting and hunting LR and it would be nice if they would offer the option to buy in larger quantities than 50 for this specific caliber. Getting no where with Nosler I decided to give up on them and ask for input from others who they trust in quality brass and can be bought in quantities of 200 plus in the same lot. Look forward to your input.
if you can buy laupa brass that is the way to go cause brass is the main deal in shooting

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.