Bad experence with Nosler blem brass

Ugh, I just got some 280rem brass from them, SPS, and have not fired any yet. I looked to see what the blend were and all I could see were small dents and the brass seemed a little rough on the top half. Ran them through the sizing die without issue and started trimming necks but it turns out the neck thickness is 0.012" so I stopped. Loaded 6 rounds with 143 hammers to see how they shoot but not shot them yet. Sounds like I may need to anneal the rest, as a precaution, before loading any more. I weighed them against Remington brass and there is a 20grain difference.
Thanks for the heads up

IMO the post is suspect. SPS IS a part of Nosler. Anyone that goes to the proshop realizes this as they are on Nosler property. On their website they have directions to return products to them. It's in the FAQ's, As far as hardness I doubt anyone forgot that step in the process. I wouldn't go annealing just because of one post.

Has anyone ever tried Quality Cartridge Brass from Graff & Sons ? They have some wildcats & calibers that aren't being produced these days. Prices seemed fair if it's good brass.

Has anyone ever tried Quality Cartridge Brass from Graff & Sons ? They have some wildcats & calibers that aren't being produced these days. Prices seemed fair if it's good brass.
Yes. I use their brass in my 6.5x06. Quality has been great and the owner / founder actually returns phone calls promptly. I have spoke with him directly about timing of production runs (which has been accurate). Another conversation about various Ackley options. In my experience they have been excellent and responsive to deal with.

I bought some 28 Nosler brass a while back from SPS. One of the cases in the box of 25 was missing the entire neck and shoulder from 1/4" below where the shoulder should be. It looked like a 500 Blackout casing. I posted pics here and titled my post C'mon Nosler!! I got flamed and had my post deleted because I was "bad mouthing a vendor". My description, emojis and picture of the case in my post were clearly done in jest. That being said, I no longer buy any Nosler brass as it has consistently proven to be low quality, overpriced garbage with horrendous quality control. The last box of brass I bought was first run 7x57 cases and 4 of them were completely unusable. I will continue to use their bullets as I have had no complaints about their performance.

One time I had one piece of brass missing from an order of 308 Win seconds. I called up Nosler and they sent out a couple of pieces of brass on their dime. That is the type of action I get from most firearms companies. I'd suggest to the OP to call Nosler's customer service along with another email once the email address was verified. Even when the email address is valid they don't always get to the recipient. I recently had that happen at another company.

I recently purchased 100 pieces of 28 Nosler brass from Shooters Pro Shop. These were blems. It is my understanding that "blems" are useable but have visual blemishes such as small dents, water spots etc. The blems I received were 25% unusable. If I can I will attach a picture. The necks were split and some had a hole thru the shoulder of the case at the end of the split neck.

I contacted Shooters Pro Shop. The fellow there is very nice but said for warranty items I needed to talk to Nosler. I sent an email to Nosler and was completely ignored. The experience sure leaves a sour taste in my mouth for a company I have been loyal to for a long time.
Last couple times I tried to reach out to them, all I got were crickets. Good products but the service has slipped quite a bit

Buddy Bought 25 new Nosler 28 and 10 were not useable, mostly split neck, one month ago. Contacted Nosler and they agreed to replace only the ten that were unsat. He has not received anything from Nosler so far..
Thanks Navydoc. That is exaclty what asked of Nosler (to replace the rejects) and received no reply. With your message as encouragement I will try again. I get to Bend a couple of times a year, I may drop in and see if they are rude face to face.

A few years ago, before the madness started, I bought a couple bags of Winchester 22-250 brass. one of the bags had about six pieces that the neck was separating, like plywood delaminating. I contacted Winchester and sent them some photos, they sent me a certificate for free bag of brass. I was pleased with their customer service.