I will not be getting 'the vaccine'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe let's look at what we know:

1. Yes, we have isolated the virus, and performed the genetic sequencing
  2. Lots of vaccines use portions of the virus (much safer than using a weakened or attenuated virus) to stimulate the immune response. If we used the weakened virus, people would get the disease, and a more than a few would die, many more than using a portion of the virus.
  3. If you look at contact tracing data, which I bet most of you haven't, you will likely see that what happens in most cases is asymptomatic folks who have not yet shown symptoms (and may not ever) expose someone vulnerable. May be older, diabetic, but also could be someone whose body just mounts an inflammatory response. 49 year old healthy friend of mine had it 4 months ago and is still on 24 hour oxygen. Personally know three folks who have lost parents this way. If you think this is something they get over in a day or two, it's not. And I'm talking about looking at the ACTUAL data, not what CNN, Fox, etc. says the data is.
  4. Masks aren't meant to block individual viruses, but respiratory droplets. Do they work? I think we can safely say, better than those on the right think, and not nearly as well as those on the left think. In one hospital with which I am very familiar, with experienced mask wearers and good masks, many were infected. But, the viral load in the air was much higher, one would guess, given all the sick folks coming in.
  5. It's really, really hard to separate the politics from the reality for the layperson who can't read the studies. Fauxi was clearly a leftist in disguise (and not a very good one) all along, as is very clear now.
  6. The PCR is, indeed, flawed. What puzzles me is that they haven't reduced the number of cycles to be considered positive now that Biden is in. If they were smart (and make no mistake, the CDC, as with most Big Gov, is highly left-leaning), they would fix it, and say, wow, only a month in and look how numbers have dropped under Biden.
  7. If you're young, and healthy, or just ready to go, fine and dandy. Just maybe self-quarantine/social distance/wear masks around those who maybe aren't yet "ready to go". Just sayin'.
Peace, brothers and sisters.

In that article you looked up on google, what was the final word on the vaccine in the writers opinion ? One sided information doesn't nessassarily completely ignore the obvious, but minimizes it before the article is over . That is actually a strategy to pull people to your cause by giving them a little bit of credit for their thoughts before you finish by minimalizing their thoughts.
The truth is , the so called vaccine is experimental at best and with the greed and self perceived superiority of vaccine czars like Mr Bill Gates , i thinks its blind belief in people who don't deserve our faith in them . We are volunteering to be Guinea pigs for a dna scrambling concoction to save us from a man made virus that originated from the country the vaccine designer gets huge money grants from . A virus that has been knowingly miss diagnosed and blamed for deaths it wasn't responsible for . I hope I'm not the only one that sees a very disturbing pattern here !
To all that have had or are planning to get the vaccine , your faith in humanity from the all powerful in charge is much higher than mine, and i wish you the best .

First I was told google was hiding the negative effects. Now they're not hiding the results but the articles don't have a negative enough view. The articles I read presented the negative side effects (as others told me they wouldn't). It gave numbers for observed effects and the different effects. But because those numbers don't support a specific agenda it's biased? If 10 people had anaphylaxis as a reaction to the vaccine, then that's the number whether it supports your agenda or someone else's. I wasn't aware of the anaphylaxis, I learned something from the article. I also learned it's statistically a very unlikely outcome.

mRNA is not the same as DNA and it can't combine with your DNA to "scramble" it. DNA is stored in the nucleus, mRNA works outside of the nucleus of your cells and never contacts your DNA. It instructs your body how to build the covid-19 protein spike so your antibodies can learn how to defend against it. The further I get from biology in high school the more complicated it all sounds, but that doesn't mean it's dangerous. Dihydrogen Monoxide sounds pretty scary until you realize it's H2O, water.

I hate to say Google it, but there's a lot out there on how mRNA works and that it can't change your DNA.

2. Lots of vaccines use portions of the virus (much safer than using a weakened or attenuated virus) to stimulate the immune response. If we used the weakened virus, people would get the disease, and a more than a few would die, many more than using a portion of the virus.
  3. If you look at contact tracing data, which I bet most of you haven't, you will likely see that what happens in most cases is asymptomatic folks who have not yet shown symptoms (and may not ever) expose someone vulnerable. May be older, diabetic, but also could be someone whose body just mounts an inflammatory response. 49 year old healthy friend of mine had it 4 months ago and is still on 24 hour oxygen. Personally know three folks who have lost parents this way. If you think this is something they get over in a day or two, it's not. And I'm talking about looking at the ACTUAL data, not what CNN, Fox, etc. says the data is.
  4. Masks aren't meant to block individual viruses, but respiratory droplets. Do they work? I think we can safely say, better than those on the right think, and not nearly as well as those on the left think. In one hospital with which I am very familiar, with experienced mask wearers and good masks, many were infected. But, the viral load in the air was much higher, one would guess, given all the sick folks coming in.
  5. It's really, really hard to separate the politics from the reality for the layperson who can't read the studies. Fauxi was clearly a leftist in disguise (and not a very good one) all along, as is very clear now.
  6. The PCR is, indeed, flawed. What puzzles me is that they haven't reduced the number of cycles to be considered positive now that Biden is in. If they were smart (and make no mistake, the CDC, as with most Big Gov, is highly left-leaning), they would fix it, and say, wow, only a month in and look how numbers have dropped under Biden.
  7. If you're young, and healthy, or just ready to go, fine and dandy. Just maybe self-quarantine/social distance/wear masks around those who maybe aren't yet "ready to go". Just sayin'.
Numbers are down because we have gotten past holiday spike which they have all said. No big surprises and not big gov/deep state trying to make anyone look good or bad. Its just scientific fact.

Jim: I'm an Environmental Scientist. Have you read the Danish Mask Study? I have read the original study in its entirety. It is hard to find now, unless you subscribe to scientific journals. Here's an article from the Federalist about the Danish Study. But if you read the actual study of over 6,000 participants using real surgical new daily clean masks and the control group of "no masks"--you will be shocked at the outcome of the only study that tests real people with really good surgical (3-ply) masks and a control group of real people of no masks. At the end of the study they test them all for Covid19. Statistically speaking, the difference between the two groups is insignificant. This is real science with real people in real conditions with real high-quality masks and real covid testing.
another reason the new case numbers are down is that testing has slowed to a crawl if they tested the same number of people today as two months ago (before x-mass) I dont think you would see all that much difference

Some good stuff in this video. I felt by far the most informative part focusing on the jungle juice starts at 10 minutes and ends at 23 minutes. A doctor from Canada identifies and explains the same reasonable concerns and precautions other doctors are expressing about this experimental biological injection from Phizer and Moderna.

A roll of the dice...

Numbers are down because we have gotten past holiday spike which they have all said. No big surprises and not big gov/deep state trying to make anyone look good or bad. Its just scientific fact.
I don't think you actually read my post. I said if they were smart (as politicians) they would fix the PCR test (stop at 40 cycles) and then the numbers would be way down and they could claim credit.

First I was told google was hiding the negative effects. Now they're not hiding the results but the articles don't have a negative enough view. The articles I read presented the negative side effects (as others told me they wouldn't). It gave numbers for observed effects and the different effects. But because those numbers don't support a specific agenda it's biased? If 10 people had anaphylaxis as a reaction to the vaccine, then that's the number whether it supports your agenda or someone else's. I wasn't aware of the anaphylaxis, I learned something from the article. I also learned it's statistically a very unlikely outcome.

mRNA is not the same as DNA and it can't combine with your DNA to "scramble" it. DNA is stored in the nucleus, mRNA works outside of the nucleus of your cells and never contacts your DNA. It instructs your body how to build the covid-19 protein spike so your antibodies can learn how to defend against it. The further I get from biology in high school the more complicated it all sounds, but that doesn't mean it's dangerous. Dihydrogen Monoxide sounds pretty scary until you realize it's H2O, water.

I hate to say Google it, but there's a lot out there on how mRNA works and that it can't change your DNA.
And there it is, Just Google it he says

And there it is, Just Google it he says
Sir, with all due respect, you haven't address any of the points made in my post. I was told the information wasn't out there. Then when I easily found it I was told it wasn't portraying it right. The goal post keeps moving.

Ahh, but they have altered the counts now. A week after Biden took office, the CDC decided they would do what they should have done from day one .

Sir, with all due respect, you haven't address any of the points made in my post. I was told the information wasn't out there. Then when I easily found it I was told it wasn't portraying it right. The goal post keeps moving.
I appreciate your gratuity but I'm not a Sir, I'm just a Sailor, Might I ask where you easily found this information ?

How can anyone know with any confidence no matter your source of information, since this biological concoction/injection was never fully vetted on animals, let alone people. Only God truely knows at this point in this experiment.
We'll know when we know, and that will likely be at least a couple years.

I don't think you actually read my post. I said if they were smart (as politicians) they would fix the PCR test (stop at 40 cycles) and then the numbers would be way down and they could claim credit.
Reference back to post# 220

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts