I will not be getting 'the vaccine'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally speaking, I'm with you.

But what about an independent news source funded by its viewers? Rebel News does not fit the typical model - I really appreciate the work Ezra and his team are doing
I like the independents as well, News max is great but they tell me what I want to hear so I'm still skeptical of myself

how do you figure that there infection rates per 1000 is higher, there death rate is higher, the vaccine they are using is ours, and they have no personal freedoms left they, need papers just to go get food, how can that be called as being so far ahead of us
Actually, we tank 8th highest out of 152 countries.

In Washington state it was all demands...... I wear a seat belt because I actually BELIEVE it can save lives. Victory Gardens were not a requirement, and it made the folks at home feel that they were doing their part......there was really nothing negative about them. I don't believe anyone suffered at all because of them?
I'm not saying this next part in anyway to put you down, but I think most people are looking at this from a broader spectrum. When looked at up close it appears that people are rolling over and giving up, but if you step back and look at the entire country and the direction it's heading, people feel that the are standing up for personal freedoms and the country they love and NOT rolling over and giving up.

I actually try to follow the direction of officials even if I don't agree with it.....I wear my mask when I go to town, even if I don't believe in it. But I do think conversions like this are important that people realize the broader picture of the power being taken. I'm not a anti vaccine at all, and honestly will cross that bridge when I come eligible. However I fear that with the direction this is going I fear I won't have a choice, it will be a requirement to make others feel safer.

In Washington state it was all demands...... I wear a seat belt because I actually BELIEVE it can save lives. Victory Gardens were not a requirement, and it made the folks at home feel that they were doing their part......there was really nothing negative about them. I don't believe anyone suffered at all because of them?
I'm not saying this next part in anyway to put you down, but I think most people are looking at this from a broader spectrum. When looked at up close it appears that people are rolling over and giving up, but if you step back and look at the entire country and the direction it's heading, people feel that the are standing up for personal freedoms and the country they love and NOT rolling over and giving up.

I actually try to follow the direction of officials even if I don't agree with it.....I wear my mask when I go to town, even if I don't believe in it. But I do think conversions like this are important that people realize the broader picture of the power being taken. I'm not a anti vaccine at all, and honestly will cross that bridge when I come eligible. However I fear that with the direction this is going I fear I won't have a choice, it will be a requirement to make others feel safer.

I hear you on the shift of power. If it helps, I don't think most of what has been done would hold up in a court of law. I'm willing to litigate it, but feel we need to win the battle first. If we have people dying because hospitals are too full, that takes the front seat for the time being. Like the victory gardens, I don't think wearing a mask has negatives for the vast majority of people. If it does, you can wear a face shield. Thank you for your thoughtful reply.

I'm just trying to figure out how my personal decision not to get the shot has any bearing on your life? For the people who think the shot is the only rational decision and are going to get it good for you. Doesn't affect my life really in any way....just got a notification on my phone that a guy named Jerry in Wisconsin got his second shot. That's a relief, I can now leave my hotel room in Nevada feeling safer!

Of course we all will still have to wear a mask either way. I mean they're not that intrusive and what do they really hurt? Just spit balling some ideas here. How are we going to separate the people who have the shots and people who didn't get them...what it we make the people who refused the shot wear something like an arm band to show they don't have it? We could put a symbol on it...I do t know, maybe a star or a similar shape? That way, we could automatically pass judgement on these "non conforming selfish people." We could make it a law for them to wear this arm band and start refusing to serve them in business. And this could all come from a government that is trying to "protect" the people.

I think that could work? Not sure it's ever been tried before in history....at least the history that's being taught to kids now...but that's a different topic all in itself.

I like that Butterbean is sceptical of right wing leaning news, even though i am a right leaning person myself . What gets me up in arms is the power that silicon valley, Hollywood, and the MSM has over people that don't think for themselves , which unfortunately, seems to be the majority of our younger generations. We are being force fed a one sided agenda . Not only that, but people who don't agree are demonized and referred to in the same sentence as some of the worst characters in history !
Being demonized for loving this country is not the way to bring us all together . It is by its very nature, meant to rip us apart . How can anyone trust anything the media says when we already know they are willfully deceiving us ?

The mask itself is just an object, like the Victory garden's that make people feel better, I agree not many negatives. However demanding it is the difference. I don't think many have confidence in litigation and feel once power is taken its never given back. In my life I can't see any signs of clear victory on that....... People just accept the change and life moves on, the power shift stays in place. I have to sign away my HEPA Rights to buy a hand gun in Washington. Mind you there is no clear definitive way that this will be used. Is this right? Many things were wrong with this initiative, a Judge ignored it, and we are still waiting on litigation. Probably won't happen.......more laws will be created and the ball will spin faster than litigation.

I like that Butterbean is sceptical of right wing leaning news, even though i am a right leaning person myself . What gets me up in arms is the power that silicon valley, Hollywood, and the MSM has over people that don't think for themselves , which unfortunately, seems to be the majority of our younger generations. We are being force fed a one sided agenda . Not only that, but people who don't agree are demonized and referred to in the same sentence as some of the worst characters in history !
Being demonized for loving this country is not the way to bring us all together . It is by its very nature, meant to rip us apart . How can anyone trust anything the media says when we already know they are willfully deceiving us ?
It's a very sad situation

The mask itself is just an object, like the Victory garden's that make people feel better, I agree not many negatives. However demanding it is the difference. I don't think many have confidence in litigation and feel once power is taken its never given back. In my life I can't see any signs of clear victory on that....... People just accept the change and life moves on, the power shift stays in place. I have to sign away my HEPA Rights to buy a hand gun in Washington. Mind you there is no clear definitive way that this will be used. Is this right? Many things were wrong with this initiative, a Judge ignored it, and we are still waiting on litigation. Probably won't happen.......more laws will be created and the ball will spin faster than litigation.
Exactly

I'm just trying to figure out how my personal decision not to get the shot has any bearing on your life? For the people who think the shot is the only rational decision and are going to get it good for you. Doesn't affect my life really in any way....just got a notification on my phone that a guy named Jerry in Wisconsin got his second shot. That's a relief, I can now leave my hotel room in Nevada feeling safer!

Of course we all will still have to wear a mask either way. I mean they're not that intrusive and what do they really hurt? Just spit balling some ideas here. How are we going to separate the people who have the shots and people who didn't get them...what it we make the people who refused the shot wear something like an arm band to show they don't have it? We could put a symbol on it...I do t know, maybe a star or a similar shape? That way, we could automatically pass judgement on these "non conforming selfish people." We could make it a law for them to wear this arm band and start refusing to serve them in business. And this could all come from a government that is trying to "protect" the people.

I think that could work? Not sure it's ever been tried before in history....at least the history that's being taught to kids now...but that's a different topic all in itself.
Yes, back in the days when people thought if a jewish person sneezed on you, you could become jewish

You can push this conspiracy Boogeyman all you want. The point was the other poster said there was not coverage on negative side effects from the vaccine and the Google search showed there was. I didn't have to dig pages deep, the negative effects were right there up front. How is that suppressing? You've used it as a starting point to discuss the exact opposite of what happened.

Correct, people aren't stationary. Again, nobody is saying a mask is perfect or 100% effective at stopping the spread. If it slows down vapor particles and limits the distance they can travel it's more likely they'll fall to the ground or disperse before coming in contact with someone. It's worth doing things even if they aren't perfect. If we do a bunch of non-peffect things we're still much better off than before. I never thought wearing a mask for our country (and our fellow countrymen) would be too much to ask of our citizens. Everyone is big talk about how great America is and that they would do anything to save our country until it's actually time to do something.
In that article you looked up on google, what was the final word on the vaccine in the writers opinion ? One sided information doesn't nessassarily completely ignore the obvious, but minimizes it before the article is over . That is actually a strategy to pull people to your cause by giving them a little bit of credit for their thoughts before you finish by minimalizing their thoughts.
The truth is , the so called vaccine is experimental at best and with the greed and self perceived superiority of vaccine czars like Mr Bill Gates , i thinks its blind belief in people who don't deserve our faith in them . We are volunteering to be Guinea pigs for a dna scrambling concoction to save us from a man made virus that originated from the country the vaccine designer gets huge money grants from . A virus that has been knowingly miss diagnosed and blamed for deaths it wasn't responsible for . I hope I'm not the only one that sees a very disturbing pattern here !
To all that have had or are planning to get the vaccine , your faith in humanity from the all powerful in charge is much higher than mine, and i wish you the best .

As far as I can tell, nobody is forcing you to get a shot. It's a good idea to do so, but nobody is knocking on your door. If you don't get a shot it's still your duty to not spread the virus to others. The second your pursuit of happiness negatively impacts someone else's, it becomes their problem too. Wear a mask, stay home if you're sick, don't go to social gatherings, keep your distance, wash your hands. The same stuff we've been doing for centuries. Furthermore, if enough of us get the shot it won't matter that you didn't. I have not seen any convincing evidence here not to get it, but the choice is yours. It doesn't preclude you from trying to not give the virus to someone else.

In asia many people wear a mask if they feel ill, if that became common here that wouldn't be a bad thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.