I will not be getting 'the vaccine'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
you really think the rest of the planet is past this? you need to look around, Europe is having an explosion of covid they are saying Italy is worse off than the first round and the little you see on the news says Africa is also experiencing worse numbers. Europes lockdowns were stronger than ours but in the end it didn't help.
Because they lifted them too soon. I am done on this thread. I hope you all live a long and healthy life - vaccine or not.

SDB

Last edited:
I guess the Covid issue will be argued for quite some time. Who died of what and why? In the end, the simplest measure of the Covid impact may simply be the "excess death" toll. The actual number of deaths that exceeds the norm is hard to argue about.
But the burning question is, how many deaths this year were caused by undiagnosed illnesses because of the shutdowns , suicides from lost hope and lost of businesses people built in a lifetime, drug overdoses because shut ins needed an escape, and the kicker for me, how many have died of fixable problems because they were falsely diagnosed with the PCR test and sent home to suffer because the powers that be didn't approve any treatments for covid . If they has approved treatments , how many people would have lived , if when a covid treatment didnt fix the problem , the Dr were inclined to look for another cause of someone's illness ?

The vaccine wasn't created to save you from a pandemic, The pandemic was created so you would all take the vaccine

your scientists and doctors are even easier to buy, blackmail and manipulate than the politicians
The owned puppet politicians, own the puppet scientists that you worship

open your eyes

View attachment 250550

I concur 100%

The vape may go through the mask, but if you notice the vapor stays near his face as opposed to being sent across the room. It's velocity and ability to travel has been reduced. Is it perfect? No, but it's better than nothing and again, it's not much work to wear one.

Even if years later we find out if was useless or only mildly useful, that's not a reason to not try everything in your power to help out now. Wearing a mask is making an effort instead of giving up. I won't feel bad in hindsight for having tried.
But people arent stationary . You breath while moving, so it makes no difference how far the vapor goes through the mask . You breath and people walk through your germs.

Pretty sure you're speaking too broadly, and exceeding the facts as I understand them. When I was in elementary school, it was still common to see kids with polio on the playground. How many kids do we see with polio in the USA today? Polio and smallpox vaccination was required in those days or you simply didn't attend school. I received those vaccinations as a kid. The science behind those type of vaccines is very well understood. They involve dead or weakened variants of the actual virus, and prompt our immune system to develop its own immunilogical response.

Some viruses can currently be cured with widespread innoculation with a vaccine. The problem with this mRNA jungle juice injection is it isn't anything at all similar to one of the vaccines that largely eliminated polio and smallpox. It has no potential to prevent infection, and no potential to prevent transmission. This coming directly from the companies that manufactured the juice. This is an experiment on humans, because the juice wasn't tested on lab animals before it was cleared for injection in homo sapiens.

Anyhow, I believe some "vaccines", by definition, do have the potential to purge planet earth of some viruses. Just depends on the specific virus.

This china virus juice has no such potential. The methodology is completely different than a vaccine. Which is why I opted out. I figure in about 5yrs, we'll begin to get some idea of the negative consequences, should there be any.
In 5 years, the fallout from the jungle juice will surely be blamed on covid19. That's how the information machine works . The people with the power create the truth that suits their agrnda

A
A study showing if people who wear masks get it isn't as helpful as knowing if they were able to spread it to others. This would be much harder to study in a large scale experiment. Your surgeon wears a mask not because they might get something from you during surgery, but to prevent infecting you while you're sitting with your guts out. And again, if I find out later me wearing a mask didn't prevent anyone from getting it from me, it's not the end of the world. It's something easy and painless we can all do now that may help someone else.

Sure, we don't know everything. We hardly ever do, but we have enough to make some informed decisions (or assumptions if you prefer). Everyone would prefer we have all the info before making decisions, but in most cases we can't know it all beforehand.

I'd love to know if the Barnes LRX will shoot well in my rifle without having to pay $35 to find out! I can read reviews and forum posts from others, but I won't know for sure until I've loaded it up and tried it.

The talk about the media suppressing everything feels like Boogeyman of a scapegoat for conspiracy peddling. A lack of negative responses doesn't mean they're being suppressed. A quick Google search yeilds more results than you'd expect if they were actually being suppressed. There are reports of side effects, both within the studies and outside of it. Some reports of anaphylaxis (right on the CDCs website!), maybe 2-3 per million. So I'm not seeing where this information is being hidden away.

We have a thread here on LRH with members posting their unfiltered experiences, positive and negative. It's a small sample size, but it isn't subject to any editor or other filters you may worry about elsewhere. Most side effects seem
minimal and much better than contracting the virus. There isn't going to be a headline everytime someone gets a rash at the injection site. Early on there were reports a nurse died after getting it, later proved to be false, but it was reported on.

What is most surprising to me is how political this has become. There's a pandemic that is bringing countries to their knees and through application of science we are able to develop and run clinical trials on vaccines within a year and a large portion of the population doesn't want it or doesn't think the pandemic is "that bad".

The numbers probably aren't perfect, nothing ever is. But theres ample evidence that this is pretty bad and it's worse because we aren't wholeheartedly fighting it. If there are unknown side effects, I'll have to deal with them later. Even with established treatments there will be unknowns or complications, but I wouldn't let that stop me from seeking treatment.

I'm younger than most here and likely would not die from the virus, but I'll happy get the vaccine first chance I get. As I said earlier, I'm continually shown by the customers and other people I see out in public that they don't care about giving the virus to me. If your eligible now and choose to wait too long you're going to be competing against very motivated people like myself to get a dose.
Google search is purely one sided . If you believed google, American patriotism is white hate . Thats the part many are missing in all of this the big social media and information network are all in unison and in Chinas pocket. Any views not firmly on the left are banned or shuffled 6 pages back. If you quote a Google search for your information , you need to open your eyes. ANYTHING not in line with the big reset is now called crazy conspiracy theories. People don't or won't see that what once was reliable information is now peddling an agenda. In this very thread, one of the members said, videos like that should be BANNED ! CONSPIRACY THEORY ! Id just like to ask , according to who ? A google search of credible information ?

Let's keep the dialog going. Put the facts first and stand up for our rights while we still can.

COVID-19 appears to be affecting different regions in different ways - this more closely fits the definition of Endemic. That, our our data collection is out to lunch.

Where lockdown measures are concerned, Taiwan is an interesting case study;

Maybe taiwan is using more reliable testing procedures and actually reporting true numbers ?

That's my suspicion as well. I'm going to dig into Taiwan's policies and see what I can confirm.

Here is another story on the problems with PCR testing in Canada. [Short video]

Here is the link to the nurses' presentation.
[Long video]

Last edited:
That's my suspicion as well. I'm going to dig into Taiwan's policies and see what I can confirm.

Here is another story on the problems with PCR testing in Canada. [Short video]

Here is the link to the nurses' presentation.
[Long video]

I'm to the point that I don't believe anything the news say's anymore

They are changing the testing so it should start going down.

A

Google search is purely one sided . If you believed google, American patriotism is white hate . Thats the part many are missing in all of this the big social media and information network are all in unison and in Chinas pocket. Any views not firmly on the left are banned or shuffled 6 pages back. If you quote a Google search for your information , you need to open your eyes. ANYTHING not in line with the big reset is now called crazy conspiracy theories. People don't or won't see that what once was reliable information is now peddling an agenda. In this very thread, one of the members said, videos like that should be BANNED ! CONSPIRACY THEORY ! Id just like to ask , according to who ? A google search of credible information ?
You can push this conspiracy Boogeyman all you want. The point was the other poster said there was not coverage on negative side effects from the vaccine and the Google search showed there was. I didn't have to dig pages deep, the negative effects were right there up front. How is that suppressing? You've used it as a starting point to discuss the exact opposite of what happened.

But people arent stationary . You breath while moving, so it makes no difference how far the vapor goes through the mask . You breath and people walk through your germs.

Correct, people aren't stationary. Again, nobody is saying a mask is perfect or 100% effective at stopping the spread. If it slows down vapor particles and limits the distance they can travel it's more likely they'll fall to the ground or disperse before coming in contact with someone. It's worth doing things even if they aren't perfect. If we do a bunch of non-peffect things we're still much better off than before. I never thought wearing a mask for our country (and our fellow countrymen) would be too much to ask of our citizens. Everyone is big talk about how great America is and that they would do anything to save our country until it's actually time to do something.

If we do a bunch of non-peffect things we're still much better off than before. I never thought wearing a mask for our country (and our fellow countrymen) would be too much to ask of our citizens. Everyone is big talk about how great America is and that they would do anything to save our country until it's actually time to do something.

Here in lies the problem with most people...... We are not being ASKED to do anything, we are being told we HAVE to, its "LAW". And being threatened with fines and such if you don't comply. I don't think someone losing a business because of "non perfect things" is acceptable. I wonder if the powers that be would have came out and asked instead of demanded if things would be different. Obviously people have different views on what it takes to save our country..... I know I don't think wearing a mask is what it will take.

Here in lies the problem with most people...... We are not being ASKED to do anything, we are being told we HAVE to, its "LAW". And being threatened with fines and such if you don't comply. I don't think someone losing a business because of "non perfect things" is acceptable. I wonder if the powers that be would have came out and asked instead of demanded if things would be different. Obviously people have different views on what it takes to save our country..... I know I don't think wearing a mask is what it will take.
I can't speak for everywhere, but in CO we were asked long before we were told. People had a different excuse then. I wear it because I want to, not because I'm told. Same with a seatbelt. Just because it's being told to me doesn't mean it's automatically wrong.

The mask isn't all it will take, but it's a big step at the start of a long journey. Nobody thinks that "Victory Gardens" are what won WWII, but it probably helped and it was something easy every american could do.

I'm not giving up just because it is a difficult fight, or we might not win, or our strategy isn't perfect. You either fight or roll over and take it. I'm surprised how many excuses I've heard here as to why we should roll over.

I'm to the point that I don't believe anything the news say's anymore
Generally speaking, I'm with you.

But what about an independent news source funded by its viewers? Rebel News does not fit the typical model - I really appreciate the work Ezra and his team are doing

Status
Not open for further replies.