I visited the Bat Cave yesterday......I think

Bill:

Seems like something was mentioned about a 6-250. I can't remember if that's the one with the barrel that accidently got bent and looks like a boomerang or not??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Either way, it should be a sweet shooting gun when it heads down south. Steve says you've got some plans for it and some targets maybe. Hope it all comes together and you guys kick some serious butt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey Roy....

I think the meaning between the lines was,

"Sorry I got to get a peak at your gals before you all did."

Well thats cool with me, I know who one of them will soon be leaving home for. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I will be sure to post up a pic showing the happy couple once she arrives. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Well then you better keep your eyes to the south, every once and a while I get a wild hair up the backside and decide to take a roadtrip.

You never know, some morining you might look of to the south and see a 6'6" stunning man and a midget come walking over the hill.

Thats no $h!T about gas being cheaper than the freight!!!!!!

I got a feeling I will be pointing my Z71 northward someday, i guess it would be north west

take it easy
steve

Lerch,

You better get in the Gym or up to the dinner table more often if your coming up here. A calm day is a 20-25 mph wind. We see 50 and 60 mph days often and topping 80+ mph happens several times a year.

What I am saying is that you may get blown back to Texas, more likely Michigan or somthing like that, out hard winds are from the southwest.

Better put some lead in your pockets or you may get airborn up here!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BJ would be fine, he's built for the wind, low to the ground!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Later,

Kirby Allen(50)

I guess if worse comes to worse I can just turn sideways and the wind wont even touch me!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Me and the wife are going to the Bahamas this summer so I am in the gym, dont want her runnin off with some little tan foreigner.

She keeps telling me she wants me to get a six pack, hell I got a twelve pack last night!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Must be some kinda communication problem!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I will be up there someday soon, will have to tie a boat anchor to my @$$!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

take it easy
steve

BY the way Kirby

just had a 100 ct box of 338 lapua brass show up

OH BABY WE ARE GETTING CLOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey Lerch...

You and Bill both need to start tending to the customers instead of trading off postin up here. Otherwise your never gonna get outta debt. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.