I think len is board

They're probably planning on paying Len with the bailout money they figure they'll get.

Hey Len, maybe you should ask for a bailout too, that way we can scrap the Chevy ads!

They're probably planning on paying Len with the bailout money they figure they'll get.

Hey Len, maybe you should ask for a bailout too, that way we can scrap the Chevy ads!

Well, if nothing else, I'm getting a good chuckle out of the replies. :D

Len, 17" monitor diag. Text box at the moment is 7" wide. 1280 x 1024. Edit: Now that the reply is posted, the text box is 9" wide.
Jon

If we truly, really, must, endure the ads then I'd rather some nice rifle pictures or reloading equipment ads, Chevy Silverado doesn't do me much good Down Under! I'm into sports cars not "Trucks".:D

Surely there is something he could be hunting??????
If money is needed....
I pay to belong to a couple other sites, Home Gunsmith Life Member for one-and I don't even own a mill or lathe. But I enjoy the site so I pay.
I would be more than willing to pay to belong to this one!
And Chevy ads.....EEWWWW ;) I could handle small Ford ones better :)

Have a nice day folks!

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.