Looks like you can get thru in 6 steps
A 12 step program is required. You forgot 6 more that go with this addiction

A press
Dies
Bullets
Brass
Powder
Primers.

And that's the minimum. We haven't discussed the case tumbler of sobriety, the chronograph of walking the line, the powder scale of straight and narrow living, to say nothing of the hundreds of other gizmos…

I seem to get sucked in to "Deals" way to often. These rabbit holes are everywhere. Bought a Zeiss V6 on Friday because I could save a couple hundred dollars. Already spent way more than I saved on Rings, scope caps, other stuff. The custom rifle hole is very deep. It is great process to go thru, but it is not good for the bank account.

You think that's bad? I built a rifle last year because I stumbled onto some N560 but didn't own a cartridge that it would be optimum in.
I am truly doomed if I reach that point. We need to start a group therapy forum. Hello, my name is Jim and I had to build a new rifle because I found a realy good deal on a scope.

I am truly doomed if I reach that point. We need to start a group therapy forum. Hello, my name is Jim and I had to build a new rifle because I found a realy good deal on a scope.
It is a sickness, last year a friend of mine needed some 338 win. mags. I told him to bring me the gun and brass and I would fix him up. He brings everything and a box of 338 Federal, he said his wife bought them thinking that was what he wanted. She just seen 338 figure they would work. I had been thinking about buying or building a 338 fed . Someone on this site mentioned JES rifle Reboring, from Oregon. I called, talked to Jesse about my 308 Savage Switchback. He told me to spin the barrel off and send it to him. 10 days later I get the barrel back bored and chamber to 338 Fed. This is one of the coolest short range thumpers I've ever had. Can't find brass so I've been necking up once fired 308s and they work great. Amazing how 1 item can blossom in to a rifle. It a sickness, with no cure.🙄

I bought a stock from a guy online here and this morning I'm looking at actions 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
It's
It is a sickness, last year a friend of mine needed some 338 win. mags. I told him to bring me the gun and brass and I would fix him up. He brings everything and a box of 338 Federal, he said his wife bought them thinking that was what he wanted. She just seen 338 figure they would work. I had been thinking about buying or building a 338 fed . Someone on this site mentioned JES rifle Reboring, from Oregon. I called, talked to Jesse about my 308 Savage Switchback. He told me to spin the barrel off and send it to him. 10 days later I get the barrel back bored and chamber to 338 Fed. This is one of the coolest short range thumpers I've ever had. Can't find brass so I've been necking up once fired 308s and they work great. Amazing how 1 item can blossom in to a rifle. It a sickness, with no cure.🙄
So you started with brass and then can't find it😂😂😂that's a good story!!
I bought a stock Friday on here so now I'm looking at custom actions since I have the stock.

Jim - you are obviously not alone in this condition. Back many years ago I was distracted by family responsibilities, working 60 hours a week, racing, golf, boating, and many other activities. As I become more "seasoned" I find a great deal of pleasure in this world of rifles and other firearms. This site has contributed significantly to my desire to up my game and try different things. Now my biggest challenge is my safe is full.