I have a problem.

FnSpr1akid

Lol my 66 was a one owner desert car with 40k miles... Still had rusted out door corners from caliche build up.

LVJ76

QUOTE="FnSpr1akid, post: 1943453, member: 5739"]
My addiction took off. I am actually selling one or both of my motorcycles to fund a long range rifle! What hobby did you drop to get into ELR or LR shooting?
[/QUOTE]

Not really, this is my hobby, along with camping and fishing.

Seems like it might be becoming yours as well.

Stay safe

Tidus56

I gave up dirt bikes for long range shooting. I had a KTM 300 it was a sweet bike, but it had to go to fund my first build. I was also always worried I would get hurt and then my lifts would go down. So dirt bikes went and building guns took over.

Buck Fever

Wife wants a 1st gen convertible. Starting to shop for a k code for her birthday.... back to the truly expensive hobbies I guess
A K-code is useless in a convertible, too much cowl shake and chassis flex, the base 289 200hp with hydraulic cam makes a better cruiser and should save money compared to a legit K-code. Just avoid the 6, they are slow and like to explode.

The 67-68 is a bit better car with similar styling, if you start with a bigger pool to search you might find a better deal.

For something entirely different, a 2005 Mustang convertible with a 3 valve 4.6 is probably close to bottoming out on depreciation, it has a much stiffer chassis, better safety, probably cheaper to maintain and insure but still has the retro styling. Maybe that other hobby doesn't have to be so expensive?

Trending threads