I think I have a problem

I kind of did the same. I just bought a CZ 457 VPC because I found a deal that couldn't be passed on.
I have since spent another $2k outfitting it.

I found a set of dies at a semi chain local sporting goods store that was 75 % off. Used said 20$ dies to rationalize a 2 year hunt for the obscure rifle and brass to go with it. The spent even more for a custom stock and optics.... then I got married. Still buy guns but not like that.

This must be what it's like to be crazy at an asylum. Grand old time finding out you finally found your people.

Well then let's look at in pragmatic terms, if we're going to enable... let's enable full throttle.

What do you guys use to organize it all? Both paper work and physically.

What I mean is,

My office is ankle deep in gun parts and boxes, I think I've got barrels actions stocks and some donor rifles... not all matchy matchy... scopes for some and about 8 open browser tabs with everything from trigger pins to rings. Add to that I've robbed scopes off almost all my completed rifles to test if I'd like a certain on on the new guns, I could probably spend my next week off just re zeroing pillaged rifles.

Do yall use excell? Paper charts? Some kind of secret code that not even the nsa or you wife can crack?

Do deep tray tool boxes hold gun components? If we had a shake like 18' my office would concive a few rifle abominations from all the random components in my office...

Think the wife would be a little less judgy if it wasn't visible....

Well then let's look at in pragmatic terms, if we're going to enable... let's enable full throttle.

What do you guys use to organize it all? Both paper work and physically.

What I mean is,

My office is ankle deep in gun parts and boxes, I think I've got barrels actions stocks and some donor rifles... not all matchy matchy... scopes for some and about 8 open browser tabs with everything from trigger pins to rings. Add to that I've robbed scopes off almost all my completed rifles to test if I'd like a certain on on the new guns, I could probably spend my next week off just re zeroing pillaged rifles.

Do yall use excell? Paper charts? Some kind of secret code that not even the nsa or you wife can crack?

Do deep tray tool boxes hold gun components? If we had a shake like 18' my office would concive a few rifle abominations from all the random components in my office...

Think the wife would be a little less judgy if it wasn't visible....
Well if you are looking for closer or something to do with your stuff. I can give you my address if you want to box it all up and send it to me. I will even help pay the shipping. 😉😎😁

A few months ago I bought an Anschutz 64p .22 lr pistol at a gun store. It was in very close to new condition. Price was good. So I went out to my truck to get my reading glasses to do the paperwork. When I got home I took the magazine out and it was stamped "22 WMR" I thought for a second it had the wrong magazine, turns out the gun is chambered in 22 WMR! I called one of my shooting buddies and told him " well it's gotten so bad I an buying guns that I don't even know what they are!"

At least we don't feel alone!!! Same thing just happen to me two weeks ago, optics planet had a close out on a mdt chassis to fit my 6br so I had to have it, then my 12 twist barrel just won't work with my new stable platform at long range so I decide to rebarrel it…. Well the intrigue of the 6.5 ss got me and a carbon six barrel is now on the way…. Then it dawns on me that I'm only lacking an action and I can have my 6br up and running again !!! So another swipe of the card and now I'm on the hunt for optics😂😂

Well if you are looking for closer or something to do with your stuff. I can give you my address if you want to box it all up and send it to me. I will even help pay the shipping. 😉😎😁

Worked very hard for a decade to have that first world problem... but if it doesn't work out I'll let you know :)

It would be a bizarre desk to follow. Was digging for my boat keys before I headed out this morning. Desk had a rem 700 rum action I bought local I'm shipping to an ffl for a buddy, the fast twist 20 cal barrel, a walnut blank I smuggled up in luggage that's going to be delivered to a guy who lived off grid, and the tallest ar mount I've ever seen that I pulled off a scope from local classifieds. It looks like I'm building a 20 cal rum with walnut stock for a ndebele tribesmen.....