I Struck Oil! Hammer Bullets

Its ok, the thread sucked! Everyone knew about the oil but me. So, we started speaking another language! LOL
I did not know about the oil either. Late October I was shooting some .308 166 at my neighbor range and he called the trail on the first shot. We thought it was the powder Hybrid 100 in this case. Now to beer thirty it just hit that time here!

I did not know about the oil either. Late October I was shooting some .308 166 at my neighbor range and he called the trail on the first shot. We thought it was the powder Hybrid 100 in this case. Now to beer thirty it just hit that time here!
How'd that 100V work out? Details?

The more I read about hammer bullets the more interesting it gets !
I was at there shop awhile back with my buddy he was picking up some 329 gr for his 375 Rum .
Steve was working me hard to try some in one of my 338 's . I'm just having a hard time letting go of the 300 gr bergers to try a lighter weight bullet .
In truth though guys are getting great results with the Hammers .
We will see with the 395 gr ..

Rum Man

I was at there shop awhile back with my buddy he was picking up some 329 gr for his 375 Rum .
Steve was working me hard to try some in one of my 338 's . I'm just having a hard time letting go of the 300 gr bergers to try a lighter weight bullet .

Rum Man
They are great guys ain't they

Rum Man
I was dubbed the site skeptic a while back. I did a lot of work in business intelligence, which encompasses marketing, psychological profiling, propaganda, new product development, etc. I ran the Hammer Bullets through my filter on what I know and they just come up solid. Call them on the phone and they are mellow, humble, and guide you straight. Availability? Like, I've never seen an "out of stock" tab on a product in which I have been interested. I just ran their 7mm 120 and 131 HH bullets and I've never had an easier load development. I killed an animal and it died faster than any I've killed. I am pumped.