Help - best Backcountry wall tent?

PEAX is the other brand from the Brian Call/GRITTY podcasts.

T.P.

I've ran a Davis Tent for 20+ years and it's excellent, I LOVE the floor, they cut me a heavy truck type tarp and a heavy canvas so I put the truck tarp down the the sod cloth and then the heavy canvas tarp, it's nearly air tight and I don't get in wanted guest inside, I don't do mice running across my sleeping bag!!
From there I've used and very much like the Seek outside 8 man tipi with liner, this left almost nothing on the table compared to my wall tent with a way lower weight penalty!!

PEAX is the other brand from the Brian Call/GRITTY podcasts.

T.P.
Chinese garbage, way better options available from quality USA manufacturers.

Check out the seek outside courthouse or any of their other stuff. And kifaru and argali. If you want lighter weight. Also snowtrekker makes lighter canvas stuff. I've used a 16 man seek outside tipi and I own their redcliff. The redcliff is big enough for two with the stove in my opinion but could do 3 guys for sure. The 16 man was absolutely HUGE! And it's incredibly light including the stove and stovepipe.

Have you seen the Peax $90 headlamp? Available on Alibaba for $17, its all just rebranded, marked up China products that hunters overpay for due to it being associated with a pro hunting company and social media influencers, some of those influencers are convicted poachers.

Have you seen the Peax $90 headlamp? Available on Alibaba for $17, its all just rebranded, marked up China products that hunters overpay for due to it being associated with a pro hunting company and social media influencers, some of those influencers are convicted poachers.
So your answer is you don't?

So your answer is you don't?
My answer is that I don't have the tech savvy to link it for you. Do you have proof that it's made in the USA? Or that Gritty didn't plead guilty to a poaching charge?

I'm not interested in any China product that is endorsed by poachers.

I highly recommend Montana Canvas tents. They are based in Belgrade, Montana. Call Curt Heinert at 406-388-1225. They make wall tents of every size imaginable, and use several different weights of canvas, as well as synthetic "light weight" fabrics. They make the best tent pole set-up you can find. I would recommend adding a rain fly, and a removable floor. We have 3 of their 12X17, 12 ounce canvas tents, with a 12 foot cook shack extension for one of the tents. I also recommend the Riley "Wrangler" wood stove. We have one stove for each tent. It's "shirt sleeve" weather at 12 degrees below zero. One of our tents is over 30 years old and still great!

Roamin Home wall tents is a new one I just saw. Looks like a good option as well. Made in Utah. Kinda like the Wilderness Ridge tents. Another option anyway.

I also have and love a Davis 16x14 tent and frame kit but it's very heavy. I just use it for truck camps that we will be in a week or more. There are some lighter options for sure.

If weight isnt a concern, a wall tent blows any silnylon shelter out of the water in every way