Hawkins hybrid rings in 35mm, who does this?@?@

I have a set made by the guy in idaho. He lives up by coeur d'alene right? Have you spoken with him? If not I can try to find his contact info again. Im pretty sure I have it kicking around. Lemme know and I'll take a look

Not easy to do, if you aren't carefull you will end up with a set of rings that will hold your scope in place. You cannot just clamp them together and bore them out. also, lapping will take forever .03937 thousandths is a lot of metal to lap. Buy them new and keep the 34's for another application. you could save a lot of headache down the road.

Not easy to do, if you aren't carefull you will end up with a set of rings that will hold your scope in place. You cannot just clamp them together and bore them out. also, lapping will take forever .03937 thousandths is a lot of metal to lap. Buy them new and keep the 34's for another application. you could save a lot of headache down the road.
I understand it's not easy to do.. that's why I'm asking if someone does this!!! But I found a company that sells them honed out .. thanks

Kasey

I say just post it up! There are several people who are or have been interested in this. Unless the company is just doing it as a favor or something, then probably better to PM.