Who Does Cerokote in Montana

Good to know, I guess that means my build will be delayed :rolleyes:

Not necessarily, Dave is still cranking out the rifles and knows how to apply the Cerakote as well. He just finished a couple rifles recently when I was in there and the rifles had Cerakote. Looked good to me.

Geb

Not necessarily, Dave is still cranking out the rifles and knows how to apply the Cerakote as well. He just finished a couple rifles recently when I was in there and the rifles had Cerakote. Looked good to me.

Geb

Definatly, I am sure Dave is still going strong. I have nothing bad to say about his work either. Just looking for another option thats all.

Jeff

Yep, just didn't want people to think Dave was holding back work waiting on a painter to show up. Good luck with your search.

Geb

Dave is getting a handle on the Cerakoting. He just did a new camo pattern for me. I think it looks good and blends well into the Montana desert.

Jeff, did you get this done yet. My smith in Three Forks has a guy nearby do it for him. I am getting some bottom metal done on 3 rifles very soon.

Guys I apologize for not responding. I was waiting for the rifles to come together. Now I am ready. I will be calling today.

Mark, 3 forks sounds great could you post or PM info?

Jeff

Jeff,

Contact Glen Demaray @ 581-7766.

I just dropped off my barreled actions to be disassembled for nitriding along with the bottom metal for Cerakoting this past Sat. I believe he is planning to give them and some other stuff to the guy (who actually lives in Belgrade) some time this week.

Glen told me, the guy may still be working on his FFL, so that could be a hold up if receivers are involved.

Call Glen and get the scoop.

Going to call Glen today.

Oshea's is 3 weeks out.

I will call Call Industries today too.

I need a quick turn on this one. My plate is full and the clock is ticking.

Any other ideas?

Jeff

Jeff ricochet firearms in billings. Seen some of his work in pics from local guys. Believe his name is matt? Not sure. Anyways they say pretty quick turn around. His number is 406 690 4985
If need be, we maybe able to meet up and I can drop it off on my way back to work. Or ship it to the guy.

I had Call ind. in Helena do one for me. I am headed in to get it in a little while. I will report here on my opinion of the work.

Thanks!

Jeff

Falcon coat does a great job, but is busy. So you wont get a real qiuck turn around I believe would have to check and see falcongunfinishing.com

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.