Who Does Cerokote in Montana

If its not a whole rifle I can help you DIY, I have done about 9 pistols. The oven size is the limiting factor in most jobs. Its really, really easy to do

I am considering this. 28" diagonally in our oven would be pushing it. So I would need to aquire a large oven of some sort. But it appears there is a need in this area and I have spray equipment.

Jeff

I am considering this. 28" diagonally in our oven would be pushing it. So I would need to aquire a large oven of som sort. But it appears there is a ned in this area and I have spray equipmnt.

Jeff

Its pretty easy its all in the prep work. You have to do a "gas out", blast with garnet sand and soak in greaser for 10 min. Pistols and small parts are easy in the home oven.

I have been meaning to weld up a long soaking tank. The hard part for me is always getting the part in the oven without bumping it.

I would do it for you if I wasn't so busy. You are close to Helena and Chet does a good job.

Check out O'shea's aqua dipp. He does cerakote. 459-8773
Ben

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.