Have we forgot Pearl Harbor?

What freaked me out was about 25 years ago I was eating at a table full of teachers at lunch. I mentioned that a mountain lion researcher told me that the holocaust never happened and that it was all right wing propaganda used to get America into WW2 so we could have cheap oil.

Now for the part that freaked me out... ALL of the 7 or 8 teachers at the table said that they had college professors who said the same thing. There were about 5 universities/colleges represented by these 7 or 8 teachers out here in rural Missouri.

I told them that if they wanted the history from somone who could still smell and practically taste the trenches of dead bodies they needed to talk to some of the WWII vets I knew who were there at the holocaust. My uncle told me that rotting people don't smell at all like rotting animals.

So, THAT is the kind of lies they are teaching!!!
I may be mistaken, but I believe it was Ike who ordered the filming of what they found and saw, for he stated no one in the future will believe it.

Most of my family, dad, uncles, etc, who fought in WW II were in the Pacific, on carriers, marines, etc, and while they never saw the Holocaust, what they saw on those islands spoke volumes.

Last edited:
I will never forget! I will also never own a kung foo wagon. I knew a veteran that was at Pearl a few days after the attack and he said he will never have one in his driveway. One of his daughters bought one and he nearly disown her. She had to park across the street when she came to visit. God bless all of our veterans!
What's a kung foo wagon?

Jap built automobile
Oh, wow. Ok. Ignoring that Kung Fu is Chinese which is very much not the same thing as Japanese, I'm genuinely curious how you feel about German cars? Italian? Who makes your TV? Your computer? How hard was it to find one without any Japanese parts? Any Japanese-made scopes? I have some Trijicons, Bushnell LRTS, SWFA and others that are fantastic. Do you avoid all things Japanese or are you specifically holding the car companies responsible?

Oh, wow. Ok. Ignoring that Kung Fu is Chinese which is very much not the same thing as Japanese, I'm genuinely curious how you feel about German cars? Italian? Who makes your TV? Your computer? How hard was it to find one without any Japanese parts? Any Japanese-made scopes? I have some Trijicons, Bushnell LRTS, SWFA and others that are fantastic. Do you avoid all things Japanese or are you specifically holding the car companies responsible?
I don't eat sushi either. I don't recall the Germans or Italians bombing us on our own soil. So why to you have a grudge against them, yet love the foo? Seems a big racist to me. In all seriousness, I am just not a fan of any of the Asian made automobiles. So you do you and I will do me and we can both be happy.

I don't eat sushi either. I don't recall the Germans or Italians bombing us on our own soil. So why to you have a grudge against them, yet love the foo? Seems a big racist to me. In all seriousness, I am just not a fan of any of the Asian made automobiles. So you do you and I will do me and we can both be happy.
More like "bombing us on our own organized incorporated territory" if you want to be exact. If you want to hold a grudge, I recommend the British. Burned Washington in 1812. It's why I refuse to buy a Rolls Royce. Not in my driveway! Never forget!

More like "bombing us on our own organized incorporated territory" if you want to be exact. If you want to hold a grudge, I recommend the British. Burned Washington in 1812. It's why I refuse to buy a Rolls Royce. Not in my driveway! Never forget!
LOL!! You know, I think if one were to ACTUALLY boycott Japanese and Chinese goods, I`m not at all certain you could survive in today`s world. You`d at least have to get pretty primitive!

Yep, it's a shame that... Generation Z, colloquially known as "Zoomers" and cohorts Generation Y "Millennials" seem to think when asked, "What happened at Pearl Harbor" Well?.... first many of them think it's a party spot in the Caribbean and that a cruiseliner sank there once a long time ago. Can you believe two generations who went through the public school system having little to no idea as to who the Greatest Generation was and why they are called that, just **** shameful. just my 0.2 Cheers

1702082337846.png

1702082401371.png

Americans really united after pear harbor. Our production capabilities were unmatched by anyone.
And now it's very tough to find anything actually made and not just assembled in the USA of foreign materials.
And it's sickening to me that if you love your country and fly the flag you could be considered a home grown terrorist and get a knock on your door from a 3 letter agency.
The Pearl Harbor generation is gone but not forgotten by me.

Americans really united after pear harbor. Our production capabilities were unmatched by anyone.
And now it's very tough to find anything actually made and not just assembled in the USA of foreign materials.
And it's sickening to me that if you love your country and fly the flag you could be considered a home grown terrorist and get a knock on your door from a 3 letter agency.
The Pearl Harbor generation is gone but not forgotten by me.
Getting my truck washed years ago I'm sitting waiting for it to come out and out comes a car with this tag "Pearl Harbor Survivor " on it. The lady sitting next to me says That's my car. I strike up a conversation with her, friends I'm telling you that looking into her eyes And the feeling I got was indescribable. Her husband was an Army officer. Just incredible what those wonderful guys and gals did for us! My Dad fought his way across the pacific, to the end was in the occupation forces in Japan. I went to 'Nam in '71. IMHO there is no greater honor than fighting for our country! Thanks for listening.