PEARL HABOR DAY

I wish more Americans could visit the Arizona Memorial or stand on beaches in Normandy plus visit the cemetery there. I sat on bench at the cemetery that was in Saving Private Ryan. Cried my eyes out like everyone else. Maybe there would be a switch turned on? I dunno anymore.
I lived on Oahu and saw Pearl Harbor and the Cemetery many times. I have to dig up my paper photos of the Arizonia. I flew over it in a Helicopter and have pictures of it laying submerged. I SCUBA dove outside the harbor and collected a variety of bullets on the ocean floor from the battle.
The newer generations know nothing about how FREEDOM was won. Liberal schools keep that out of the history books. Heck I don't think History is even taught in schools today.
Jill's and my family members have fought and died in every War/Conflict since the Revolutionary War right up to today.
A special thanks to all that have Served and are Serving now. Especially the wives and children of our Service Men & Woman.

So my dad was in WWII so I am well aware and knowledgeable of the attack and the war. When my generation is gone and no direct relationship by Americans, will the understanding of freedom and the cost be just a distant placeholder in history? Who cares? Just look at the apathy for 9/11. Sad to think how pathetic we have become.