Have we forgot Pearl Harbor?

I'm disappointed in the lack of recognition or mention of Pearl Harbor today, even on conservative media outlets. I couldn't find any mention of event on any of the media outlets I visited today. Sad.
Liberal Media and Academia.
They hate the USA and all we stand for!

God Bless America!
Semper Fi!
Len & Jill

Same here, been looking around media as well, yes very sad.

Been on my mind most of day, I researched and re read info on the Battle to reflect and serve as a painful reminder of sacrifices made by US Soldiers from that ERA.

I show my respect by having an extended moment of Silence to Honor the Fallen and the surviving families left without loved ones.

Liberal Media and Academia.
They hate the USA and all we stand for!

God Bless America!
Semper Fi!
Len & Jill

This is so true unfortunately, we have a Labor government in Australia that is trying to do all the same things.

Some states are trying to wipe ANZAC day ans Australia day from their calendars, its very concerning.

Lest we forget.

Simple answer for many, yes, and many do not care.

Not only have many forgotten Pearl Harbor and December 7, 1941, many youth today are not even being taught US History, or if they are, some selective version of it. I have a 39 year old daughter in law with a masters degree who knows very little of American history, civics, the Constitution, etc, and over the Thanksgiving holiday and during a general discussion on things, I mentioned the Spirit of St. Louis and Charles Lindbergh, and she had no idea who he was, what he did nor his famous plane.

This is just one of the many topics over the past few years she has no idea on, but given she is very liberal and from Seattle, I understand she holds a certain point of view.

This truly is said listened same thing I do everyday. I hear about the debate and random garbage. But it's almost like they want us to forget. An event that could be considered one of the most pivotal moments sure doesn't get much attention. But that doesn't shock me as it was fought by white men and I've heard that's bad.

Note that this is not a liberal or conservative thing. Its a lack of attention to teaching history and what it means in schools these days. Pearl Harbor was in many ways a consequence to the botched years after WWI. Yet we do not teach any of this. Perhaps history has also become "politicized". ( It has for sure...)

Today's schools teach nothing. Look at our steadily dropping tests scores. History of the evolution of this country would only go against the agenda they try to teach. Taking down statues of history is them trying to destroy it. I always was taught that you learned from history, but I guess that is when we were actually taught.

Pearl Harbor was the LAST item on ABC world news tonight. Most current teachers have no familial connection, or none that they care about to WW II. I suspect that very little is taught about WW II and certainly nothing of the sacrifices that were endured in that war. Family history is very important in our family. Our kids and grandkids are aware of their ancestors' involvement in the war. As a youngster, I listened quietly while my dad and his army buddies relived SOME of their experiences in Europe. My wife's father was KIA in the Battle of The Bulge. We remember and are grateful for those who sacrificed.