Hammer Shout Out to Weatherby

Ok Cody. Last thing I want to be is a Karen! I will stop directing comments at the obvious detractors. I don't know if my business is immune to the sabotage. I've got way too much work into it to see if doing nothing is the right way to handle it. I know that the more our business grows the more chihuahuas there will be. They are ready to deal with when I don't know about them. This likely why successful companies separate from forums.
Kick chihuahuas, or don't. Choose based on personal reasons, not business reasons.

The car chasers here don't decide which car based on make model or performance for the most part. A few companies have voted with their feet and left or reduced their presence here. Some starting their own sites.

Len even had to issue a warning on the personal classifieds about the whining. Mostly for folks that had no intention of buying a product anyway.

For context though I suppose we live in a country that decided it preferred $6 a gallon gasoline over challenging critics.

You've done fine following your own model. You stated it best "lots of work, lots of God". Can't lose from there.

They are coming soon. Next up if I remember correctly. It may have to do with brass coming in. They are running the 92g Hammer Hunter 3700 fps.
It's amazing Steve, I just listened to the 45 minute podcasts and didn't hear one thing new that hadn't been stated in the conversation's we've had on the phone and now I feel bad for taking up some much of your time. Congratulations to you both and please keep that heart felt passion for what you are doing and I'll keep loading Hammers for as long as I can get them!

I don't care if you reply back to the detractors or not. They don't bother me any at all with their replies.

I only shoot game to 700-800 yards. I have tested the bullets and they work well out that far for me and are very accurate in my rifles. I'd continue using them no matter what people said.
What's your setup? That's really impressing me.

7mm Sherman Max with 26" barrel. Shooting 169 Gr hammer hunters at 3120 fps.

I tested them out on wild pigs. I couldn't get a proper range On them out at 800 yards so I cut the pigs off and as they ran by, I shot two in the head. Set the bodies up on the side of a berm and backed up to 800 yards and shot them in the shoulder. Bullets performed and opened perfectly for me even going through the shields on the boar. I posted about it on this site. I'll go find the link and post it.

Oh I remember that now. Blasting the hogs then setting them up as test media. I'm just starting with hammers in a 7 saum, thought about the 169 since I like heavies but I'm staying under 2.95". No matter which way I sliced it they were all going to come out exactly the same at 700 due to case loss so I just went medium and flat. Hoping to test fire in the morning. Thanks for the info.

It's amazing Steve, I just listened to the 45 minute podcasts and didn't hear one thing new that hadn't been stated in the conversation's we've had on the phone and now I feel bad for taking up some much of your time. Congratulations to you both and please keep that heart felt passion for what you are doing and I'll keep loading Hammers for as long as I can get them!
Hopefully there is never an end to Hammer Bullets ready availability. I'm sure we talked about things you wanted to know.

I think your immune to sabotage at this point. They work, nothing to prove. From my small amount of experience at 545 yards , I just walked a big piece of cardboard out and wrapped a piece of masking tape around the turret and numbered the yardage. They drifted left a bit more than normal was what I noticed but the 3 calibers I worked with were as accurate as any bergers I've shot which was unexpected but super happy about

I'm struggling here, I've been on this forum for awhile, we used to have very heated discussion, lots of stuff back and forth, before the days when there was a need for rules on discussing religion and politics there were some stout threads that were more heated than now but never personal and could end in a hand shake, things have changed for the worse.
Steve and I have had some stiff differences over the years over bullet construction but when he started turning some bullets I was jacked to give them a fair shot, they proved to perform above expectations especially after testing other monos for bullet companies but unlike anyone else Steve was interested in feed back of all kinds, only bullet maker I have not get offended at honest feed back.
So the other day I'm cruising YouTube and found several LONG videos specifically and personally made against Hammers, I watched them through and it was a total hit piece that has zero basis in actual shooting game or factual knowledge of the product, after watching that I can sympathize with Steve deciding to maybe not just roll over, I certainly would have a very hard time in a similar situation, I don't think a few years ago his response to some would be needed or prudent but times are not what they were, I had to remove a long time customer from the my shop because he could not be respectful of even a secretary or the guy who has taken care of his dumb *** for years
The last two years has changed us all for the worse I think, we have lost the ability to allow let alone understand differing perspectives, it's ground we are going to have to regain and relearn or we will divide into our little tribes throwing rocks at each other while our way of life erodes around us!!
I've been in the back ground of several forums, LRH is the least sponsor driven of any of them, I've moderated some that I eventually left because honest experience and real discussion while the initial objectives were replaced with dollars driven by socials and follows and moderators and writers are just pimps steering each thread, I've seen some pretty low life crap behind the scenes that why I just stay with LRH and Len, not that it means anything but at least there is freedom to have an honest conversation here!

I'm struggling here, I've been on this forum for awhile, we used to have very heated discussion, lots of stuff back and forth, before the days when there was a need for rules on discussing religion and politics there were some stout threads that were more heated than now but never personal and could end in a hand shake, things have changed for the worse.
Steve and I have had some stiff differences over the years over bullet construction but when he started turning some bullets I was jacked to give them a fair shot, they proved to perform above expectations especially after testing other monos for bullet companies but unlike anyone else Steve was interested in feed back of all kinds, only bullet maker I have not get offended at honest feed back.
So the other day I'm cruising YouTube and found several LONG videos specifically and personally made against Hammers, I watched them through and it was a total hit piece that has zero basis in actual shooting game or factual knowledge of the product, after watching that I can sympathize with Steve deciding to maybe not just roll over, I certainly would have a very hard time in a similar situation, I don't think a few years ago his response to some would be needed or prudent but times are not what they were, I had to remove a long time customer from the my shop because he could not be respectful of even a secretary or the guy who has taken care of his dumb *** for years
The last two years has changed us all for the worse I think, we have lost the ability to allow let alone understand differing perspectives, it's ground we are going to have to regain and relearn or we will divide into our little tribes throwing rocks at each other while our way of life erodes around us!!
I've been in the back ground of several forums, LRH is the least sponsor driven of any of them, I've moderated some that I eventually left because honest experience and real discussion while the initial objectives were replaced with dollars driven by socials and follows and moderators and writers are just pimps steering each thread, I've seen some pretty low life crap behind the scenes that why I just stay with LRH and Len, not that it means anything but at least there is freedom to have an honest conversation here!
Very well said and I concur 100%