Shout out to JA Outdoors

Korhil78

I was looking to get into a 7mm PRC when I came along JA Outdoors selling an already complete Hells Canyon Armory Carbon Killer in 7mm PRC. These are built in Tikka T3x actions which I love. So I called and asked them a few questions about the rifle. The lady on the phone was as helpful and kind as could be. Made the whole experience pleasant. The rifle comes with one of HCAs carbon barrels with the Alex Wheeler Reamer is used to keep from having the PRC clicker problem, Tikka T3x action and a Mesa precision altitude stock. It's not bedded nor did it come with a muzzle brake. So I spoke with the lady at JA Outdoors and she said it could take 4-5 weeks for the bedding job and the muzzlebrake install (they send it over to HCA). I said that's fine.

Well a week and a half later I get an email that JA outdoors is FedEx'ing something to my FFL guy. Two days later, I have the rifle in hand. I purchased a fore end picatinny rail for my atlas bipod, a MT Tactical picatinny rail and a Tikka trigger spring. Put all of that on the rifle and it looks great. Trigger breaks at 1 lb with zero creep. I really like the stock as well.

Gonna shoot some 175 eldx out of it soon to see how it does.

Again, JA Outdoors is an awesome company to have dealt with. Super great people there and no long wait on a rifle build.

Attachments

• IMG_9579.jpeg
    IMG_9579.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 78
I agree, J&A Outdoors has been great to order from. Good prices & fast shipping w/good communication.
They also happen to be a site sponsor, which is a bonus.
Link here: https://jaoutdoors.com/
Located in Worley, ID
(208) 930-5588
Open Tues, Weds, Thurs, and half day on Fri.

By the way @Korhil78 your new rifle sounds like it should be great. I look fwd to your report on it.