Hammer bullets

Just wanted to let you know that I'm placing the success or failure of my safari on Hammer bullets; both rifles are going to be using the Sledge Hammers. Hopefully we'll take all ten animals without an issue. Just spent another $120 on two more boxes of bullets today. Lots of practice in the next few months.

Just wanted to let you know that I'm placing the success or failure of my safari on Hammer bullets; both rifles are going to be using the Sledge Hammers. Hopefully we'll take all ten animals without an issue. Just spent another $120 on two more boxes of bullets today. Lots of practice in the next few months.
No pressure!

Well your in good company. My dad has only ever shot partitions in his rifles for game. He's going to Africa in June for a cull hunt and he is hesitant but bringing his 300 win mag and 6.5 creed both will be rocking the hammer. 126gr 6.5 and 181 .30. He is not sure he wants to change but I have reminded him I've cost him way more money than this hunt with really dumb mistakes. But after seeing what it did to the game I've shot out of my 6.5 he is willing to try.

@TXAoudadKlr Did the bullet make it through both shoulders or were you able to find it in the off side shoulder? It looked like the entrance went through the big shoulder bone?

What a cool opportunity you got to take a great animal. 3490 fps muzzle vel with a 181g Hammer Hunter at under 100y is simply going to take care of most anything with legs.

No pressure!

Just wondering, how many boxes of bullets I have to order before I qualify for a free hat!

Well I am the lucky one than cause I got a hammer hat with my last order. I like to think it's cause I'm so cool but it was not. I'm bald so I really needed a hat. Maybe Steve saw how ugly I was and did the right thing for the people.
I want hammer shirts. I think half my shirts are product I use for hunting or car related. The other half are my work shirts.

Well I am the lucky one than cause I got a hammer hat with my last order. I like to think it's cause I'm so cool but it was not. I'm bald so I really needed a hat. Maybe Steve saw how ugly I was and did the right thing for the people.
I want hammer shirts. I think half my shirts are product I use for hunting or car related. The other half are my work shirts.
If I remember I gave you a hat because you accidentally paid too much for shipping.

Glass your head is warm now!

Well, I'm bald as well and after a half dozen boxes of bullets in this past month I should have earned something! Plus I just ordered another box this morning.