Hammer Bullets?????

Just my .02. the 117's and 124's in my 6.5 Creedmoor are VERY accurate. This fall, I'll test on game. looks like i'll try for lung shots on Texas deer, dont want to damage too much meat.

Looking forward to trying the new 84gr .224 in my .22 Creedmoor

As to the Hammer Bullets / PayPal thing, have you contacted the Attorney General in the state that PayPal is located? Now , I don't know the situation, and not questioning anyone's integrity , but if as I believe, Hammer Bullets has been wronged, contacting the Attorney General can really shake a buisness's tree. Once had a tv satellite service try to say I hadn't returned a box, and charged my cc $350.00....Had a ups signed receipt....all of the "managers" that I talked to swore my refund would be in 3-7 days...After a month and a half, still no refund.When I finally read them the name and a dress of the Attorney General in their state that I was sending the complaint from to, my refund was there in 3 days....

I'm in Virginia. I haven't shot this load outside in the heat. Temp was about 70 or so indoors.
308 Win
152 HH
Lapua case
47gr CFE223
CCI 250
.048" jump
2828 FPS

Not the velocity I was hoping for but I ran up two different lots of them on different days. ES and SD between them were both single digits, so I stopped. Figured I couldn't tweak it any better than that. Now just gotta put em in some meat!

Last edited:
I'm in Virginia. I haven't shot this load outside in the heat. Temp was about 70 or so indoors.

Lapua case
47gr CFE223
CCI 250
.048" jump
2828 FPS

Not the velocity I was hoping for but I ran up two different lots of them on different days. ES and SD between them were both single digits, so I stopped. Figured I couldn't tweak it any better than that. Now just gotta put em in some meat!
what caliber?

Sucks what they are doing to you but very happy to hear your still doing well. I love your bullets and was pretty upset when I saw your Facebook post. I canceled my PayPal account when I saw that. My custom 308 is supposed to be ready to pick up next week, the one I ordered the bullets for back in April. Can't wait to see how it likes your 152 hh's. I know you mentioned cfe223 powder, any others you recommend? Varget? It's a 20" barrel and I'm hoping to get to 3,000 FPS.
My tactical .308 really likes varget!

They can't stop us!

They got us for a fair amount of money. Not sure if we will ever see it again. I don't trust that they ever intend to give it back. I think next step is to contact our Congressman.

We did Just order a brand new Swiss style cnc machine last night so that we can keep up with demand. Scary money but has to happen.
Good for you Steve...keep plugging! Glad I don't use PP...

As to the Hammer Bullets / PayPal thing, have you contacted the Attorney General in the state that PayPal is located? Now , I don't know the situation, and not questioning anyone's integrity , but if as I believe, Hammer Bullets has been wronged, contacting the Attorney General can really shake a buisness's tree. Once had a tv satellite service try to say I hadn't returned a box, and charged my cc $350.00....Had a ups signed receipt....all of the "managers" that I talked to swore my refund would be in 3-7 days...After a month and a half, still no refund.When I finally read them the name and a dress of the Attorney General in their state that I was sending the complaint from to, my refund was there in 3 days....

Steve, rsbhunter has a great point here, the Attorney General usually in my experience will get things resolved and fast.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.