Hammer bullets

Well I am the lucky one than cause I got a hammer hat with my last order. I like to think it's cause I'm so cool but it was not. I'm bald so I really needed a hat. Maybe Steve saw how ugly I was and did the right thing for the people.
I want hammer shirts. I think half my shirts are product I use for hunting or car related. The other half are my work shirts.

Shirts are a great idea. I'd buy a couple and have my tracker and skinner wear them this fall. We'd call it team Hammer in Africa.

I'll stick a hat in for you. You have to wear it in Africa!

I swear I'm cursed. After going through three different bullets for the 338, we finally decide we're going to use the 225-338's. I've got the empty box so I know I loaded them; for the life of me I can't find the reloaded cartridges! I've got 186, 215, but no 225. Know I've got to order more brass, another box of bullets and check on my supply of Varget. Somewhere in the reloading room there's a box of 338-225's that are in the wrong place.

Yep happens to me I put them where the won't get messed with only to not be able to find where I hide them from myself. I keep all my gear at my parents at the moment while we have a small house. I'm still waiting for my Leica hdb's to turn back up. Lol

They are in a safe place!:D
THis room is small, 9'by12'. THere's one closet for ammo and everything is set chronilogically set up. How the hell can you lose a box that size in a small room. THe only way I'm going to find them is by ordering another box. THe day the new box shows up is the day I'll find them. It's the pain of having to order the brass as well as the powder. The hunting gods are against me; they know I want to go to Africa and reek havic. A lot of animals are going to die because of this. I can already see the list of animals growing. Death on the plains.