Hammer bullet concern

I sent him a text to ask questions and challenged the accuracy of his report. His reply was rather gruff and he made it clear he knew what he was doing and didn't need any questions/help. He is a self-professed expert!
Steve already knows about this dingaling. He's the one that asked me to watch it. Comment if you wish. I'd be curious how he responds to YOU!
George
Sound like Biden. or remind me of Biden (aka Dumb Bast**d). I have gone around on this Blog, and either I learned something or didn't. It's not to smart to get mad, just lesson and learn . Here I have learned more and to the better. Hell I am 73 and never to old to learn, but it's hard to brake a dog of old tricks.

Hate to revive this, but I had a "lengthy" conversation with him in a few of his videos. 3 of us from here caught him hiding comments, and then he said he didn't do it, but we have all of our comments, and coincidently, if anyone else from the forum goes to look at those comments they do not exist. He also blocked people from commenting, we know this because we can all see when we comment, but then when we log out, the comments don't exist. I took 2 snips of this seconds apart on my computer and sent it directly to him, also supplied him with other deleted comments by other users. His response: "Those were taken days apart." Yet, the comments that still exist show the exact same (2 days ago, 3 days ago) timing between the comments.
He then deleted an entire video and uploaded a new one to remove all the comments and cited "a glitch that didn't allow people to comment". He took his ball and went home at that point. Dude thinks he knows more than anyone else, does an "experiment" where n=1 and then makes generalized statements backed by no credentials. He has been caught in a few lies, and continues to tell lies. He blocked the people who offered to talk to him on a platform that allows photo sharing.
Honesty and integrity are not his strong suits, even though he harps on how honest he is being. Anything he claims is suspect at best.

Hate to revive this, but I had a "lengthy" conversation with him in a few of his videos. 3 of us from here caught him hiding comments, and then he said he didn't do it, but we have all of our comments, and coincidently, if anyone else from the forum goes to look at those comments they do not exist. He also blocked people from commenting, we know this because we can all see when we comment, but then when we log out, the comments don't exist. I took 2 snips of this seconds apart on my computer
and sent it directly to him, also supplied him with other deleted comments by other users. His response: "Those were taken days apart." Yet, the comments that still exist show the exact same (2 days ago, 3 days ago) timing between the comments.
He then deleted an entire video and uploaded a new one to remove all the comments and cited "a glitch that didn't allow people to comment". He took his ball and went home at that point. Dude thinks he knows more than anyone else, does an "experiment" where n=1 and then makes generalized statements backed by no credentials. He has been caught in a few lies, and continues to tell lies. He blocked the people who offered to talk to him on a platform that allows photo sharing.
Honesty and integrity are not his strong suits, even though he harps on how honest he is being. Anything he claims is suspect at best.
Nice work!!

Hate to revive this, but I had a "lengthy" conversation with him in a few of his videos. 3 of us from here caught him hiding comments, and then he said he didn't do it, but we have all of our comments, and coincidently, if anyone else from the forum goes to look at those comments they do not exist. He also blocked people from commenting, we know this because we can all see when we comment, but then when we log out, the comments don't exist. I took 2 snips of this seconds apart on my computer and sent it directly to him, also supplied him with other deleted comments by other users. His response: "Those were taken days apart." Yet, the comments that still exist show the exact same (2 days ago, 3 days ago) timing between the comments.
I concur 100%

I commented on a Butterbean you tube video a few weeks ago to which LRHG replied negatively and in no uncertain terms told me I was making a huge mistake shooting Hammers at animals. My experiences with Hammer Hunters has been the exact opposite of his narrative plus still in California so lead free is required.
I have been loading for right at 30 years and my load development has never been as quick, easy, simple as with Hammers. On game performance has been astonishing. Pleased to date.

I commented on a Butterbean you tube video a few weeks ago to which LRHG replied negatively and in no uncertain terms told me I was making a huge mistake shooting Hammers at animals. My experiences with Hammer Hunters has been the exact opposite of his narrative plus still in California so lead free is required.
I have been loading for right at 30 years and my load development has never been as quick, easy, simple as with Hammers. On game performance has been astonishing. Pleased to date.
Yeah he shows some tell tell signs that he has a mental issue going on. He stalked me on another platform, (I don't hide behind a handle) and he continuously tells people the same lines from video to video. "You are a liar", "You don't have an argument", "I know but you don't" over and over again. No matter what the people comment he is going to tell them they are wrong, and everything he knows. Keep in mind: never knowing who is on the other end of the comment.
When asked what makes him qualified to tell people he knows more than they do, he resorted to stalking me instead of publicly announcing it. He also said Hornady posts all of their testing on their website. Being a development scientist for a while, I know that is a lie, they all do proprietary test when doing R&D, and the people who do those test are bound by contractual agreements.
I shoot bullets of all manufacturers, and don't usually pick one to go with for everything, but one thing you won't do is lie, and then try to cover it up. That's the only part I was there for, to catch him in his web of lies. Completely independent of what manufacturer, it's a question of character and honesty. Calling out a company for something and then being caught in a web of lies doesn't bid well for your credibility in the gun world. Which is why he started hiding comments and deleting videos when I put my throw away email out there for people to see the screenshots of all the comments he hid, and the user handles that were also blocked. It was all fun and games until people started viewing the comment thread on his previous videos and couldn't see the comments that I can see. He couldn't back track it far enough once people started emailing me and getting the screenshots, because at that point he had publicly said "those were taken over different days", AND "The only comments that were removed were from people who blocked me" (which is also false) when they show you they were taken on the same day. Not a single one of us had blocked him, we could comment on his post, they would just never show for other people.
He tried to use the line of "oh I have screenshots too", but that backfired because since he is the OP of the video, he is also the controller, and can see all comments even if hidden. The true test is to send someone who has never commented and never viewed the comment list. That is the ultimate test, because what is visible to that user is different compared to comments visible to users that had comments hidden.
Already told him he can't hide in the digital age, there are digital copies of everything shared on social platforms.

Last edited:
That guy that made the video is not someone I could get along with.
Butterbean is one of the nicest persons I know and will help you any way he can.If a person finds fault with him then I'm out!I won't watch any of his future video's as he is only an expert in his own mind.
I worked up loads for the 52 gr Hammer Hunter's in 223 bolt action rifle and was so easy.Some would have stopped at my first load but I found an accuracy node with no problems with Tac powder.
At 300 yards I had a perfect hole so no keyholing and when this wind dies down I will try it at longer distances.
Hammers rule!

I don't have a rifle that provides the correct twist to handle Hammers bullet yet. Someday I will and hope it will be soon. I have hammer bullets on hand and I very much impress with the design of the bullet. The components to load with are hard to come by presently. I been after several of them for almost a year now. Gotten several but still looking for others. In the same boat as others.

I don't have a rifle that provides the correct twist to handle Hammers bullet yet. Someday I will and hope it will be soon. I have hammer bullets on hand and I very much impress with the design of the bullet. The components to load with are hard to come by presently. I been after several of them for almost a year now. Gotten several but still looking for others. In the same boat as others.
What are you shooting Bud that won't stabilize a Hammer ?

Yeah he shows some tell tell signs that he has a mental issue going on. He stalked me on another platform, (I don't hide behind a handle) and he continuously tells people the same lines from video to video. "You are a liar", "You don't have an argument", "I know but you don't" over and over again. No matter what the people comment he is going to tell them they are wrong, and everything he knows. Keep in mind: never knowing who is on the other end of the comment.
When asked what makes him qualified to tell people he knows more than they do, he resorted to stalking me instead of publicly announcing it. He also said Hornady posts all of their testing on their website. Being a development scientist for a while, I know that is a lie, they all do proprietary test when doing R&D, and the people who do those test are bound by contractual agreements.
I shoot bullets of all manufacturers, and don't usually pick one to go with for everything, but one thing you won't do is lie, and then try to cover it up. That's the only part I was there for, to catch him in his web of lies. Completely independent of what manufacturer, it's a question of character and honesty. Calling out a company for something and then being caught in a web of lies doesn't bid well for your credibility in the gun world. Which is why he started hiding comments and deleting videos when I put my throw away email out there for people to see the screenshots of all the comments he hid, and the user handles that were also blocked. It was all fun and games until people started viewing the comment thread on his previous videos and couldn't see the comments that I can see. He couldn't back track it far enough once people started emailing me and getting the screenshots, because at that point he had publicly said "those were taken over different days", AND "The only comments that were removed were from people who blocked me" (which is also false) when they show you they were taken on the same day. Not a single one of us had blocked him, we could comment on his post, they would just never show for other people.
He tried to use the line of "oh I have screenshots too", but that backfired because since he is the OP of the video, he is also the controller, and can see all comments even if hidden. The true test is to send someone who has never commented and never viewed the comment list. That is the ultimate test, because what is visible to that user is different compared to comments visible to users that had comments hidden.
Already told him he can't hide in the digital age, there are digital copies of everything shared on social platforms.
Once again I concur 100% and I have all of my screen shots and left all of his comments up on my YouTube channel for all to see, I gave him my email address and phone number 4 times on two different YouTube channels and he never contacted me but then called me a liar and said I never provided him with any information. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Once again I concur 100% and I have all of my screen shots and left all of his comments up on my YouTube channel for all to see, I gave him my email address and phone number 4 times on two different YouTube channels and he never contacted me but then called me a liar and said I never provided him with any information. 🤷🏻‍♂️
He sounds like he'd be a great Democratic politician 🤣
The dude is a tool and he's been exposed for all to see. The firearms world is a "small world", so word will spread and his social media life will die a slow death.

I'm really, really mad at Hammer Bullets. Steve needs to send me a bunch of free replacements for these terrible awful things, because the rest went flying out right out the end of my barrel. I can't believe those things, they way they just go flying away, way too fast to be reasonable, way to close together when they hit. It's obscene, I can't believe I have to pay for these things when all they do is hit the stupid target at stupid fast speeds.

🤣

I'm really, really mad at Hammer Bullets. Steve needs to send me a bunch of free replacements for these terrible awful things, because the rest went flying out right out the end of my barrel. I can't believe those things, they way they just go flying away, way too fast to be reasonable, way to close together when they hit. It's obscene, I can't believe I have to pay for these things when all they do is hit the stupid target at stupid fast speeds.

🤣
Exactly