Another Hammer Hunter Bullet?

Ok, good. Someone here decided to make too many bullets close in weights.:rolleyes: Just didn't want confusion any more than normal.
LOL..sorry about that. BTW I just had a 7.7 twist 223 built on a 700 action so what's my best hammer option? I've been shooting the 52 hammer in my 10 twist and it's a stone cold killer on all sorts of critters but I'd like to try some of the heavier ones just to try them out.

LOL..sorry about that. BTW I just had a 7.7 twist 223 built on a 700 action so what's my best hammer option? I've been shooting the 52 hammer in my 10 twist and it's a stone cold killer on all sorts of critters but I'd like to try some of the heavier ones just to try them out.
The 70g Hammer Hunter or the 69g Absolute Hammer would be the heaviest we want to with 7.7" twist.

Gotcha..any idea how much speed I could hope to gain with the 69AH over the 70 HH?
I haven't tried it. As a general rule we can see in most cartridges at least an extra 100 fps from the Absolute over the Hammer Hunter. It may take some fishing to find the right powder combo. The Hammer Hunter usually sees an extra 50--100 fps over conventional bullets of the same weight.

I haven't tried it. As a general rule we can see in most cartridges at least an extra 100 fps from the Absolute over the Hammer Hunter. It may take some fishing to find the right powder combo. The Hammer Hunter usually sees an extra 50--100 fps over conventional bullets of the same weight.
Good deal . Thank you sir