had it with chemical solvents? try an enzyme!

I still can't get a response from Coppermelt. I've sent them about 5 emails and tried their number 3 times .... nothing! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif I must say I am not impressed with their customer service. If anyone knows someone in Canada who stocks this stuff I would sure like to find out.

Johnny5 have you tried a dealer in the US to see what it would cost to get it from them? It does suck that the stuff is made in Canada and Canadians are having trouble getting it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I looked around and have yet to come up with anything about where you can get it inside Canada! I will say this when you finally do get some you will forget about all the trouble you had getting it the first time you use it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I can imagine it would cost a bit more to get it from the US and probably a longer wait but it may be your only alternative for now.

I'm sure Brownells will ship to Canada, I was just hoping to avoid all the extra cost and hassle. But I guess a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do. Thanks fellas.

Guys
I just checked Brownells its listed as out of stock, however there is a guy in Illinois that will ship the stuff. I ordered some from him this afternoon, he charged $29 plus $6 for shipping from Ill. to Wis.. He also said he only had 3 or 4 bottles left. His phone # is 1-815-223-6654.
Chris

Here's the picture of the target after my buddy johnnyk cleaned his 7mag with copper melt. I may have to post again to get those patches up here. [image][/image]

Yea we just wanted to make sure it was squeky clean and it was!! To anyone having trouble find coppermelt all the sportmans wharehouse stores carry it but I dont remember if they ship. If you go to coppermelt.com they have a list of dealers in the U.S and also tell you which ones ship. This stuff is the best we have ever seen in fact another bottle just arrived this evening because I was afraid people were going to run out once it started catching on. Guess I was right! Thanks again GG!!

Has anyone tried to contact coppermelt directly? I have tried every number I could find and every email address listed with no response. I find it kind of odd that evryone is running out of this stuff and the company can't be contacted. Are they in the middle of a major transition, going out of business.... anybody got the skinny on these guys?

No I havn't tried to contact them but the only place I know that has run out is brownells which happened to be where I ordered mine from. Have you tried the other dealers in the US that ship to see if they will send it to you?

No I haven't, by time I'm off work most places are closed. I just though it odd because most places I've heard of on and off this site are saying they are out or nearly out.

There probably wasn't that big of a demand for it several months ago but after word gets out it doesn't take long before it disappears. Also it takes awhile with customs to clear. There is a section on their website about order status and I guess from the way it sounds some people had to wait a long time to get theirs because of customs problems. I still don't understand why they dont list Canadian dealers on their site though. I hope you find some soon!

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.