Boretech or KG bore solvents

Another thing I do is put my BTE and CU+2 into little 1 oz eye drop bottles which makes it much easier to use and dispense. The Boretech bottles drip all over.

A little round plastic food container with a sealable lid works very well to wet patches in. Just toss a few patches in and give them a good squirt. The excess will be in the bottom ready for the next patches. This is very handy, wet patches are ready to go, you can store the bottle out of the way, and the left over patches save under lid for the next cleaning.

Just something I found works for me.

Jeff

A little round plastic food container with a sealable lid works very well to wet patches in. Just toss a few patches in and give them a good squirt. The excess will be in the bottom ready for the next patches. This is very handy, wet patches are ready to go, you can store the bottle out of the way, and the left over patches save under lid for the next cleaning.

Just something I found works for me.

Jeff

Yup, I do that too for soaking patches. For dropping down the muzzle, the little bottles work great.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts