Graf & Sons service

Common sense post that will get missed by the masses.

Mike could have stated what you just stated, had he wanted. Unlike you, I don't know the mind of Mike. He didn't, for whatever reason. Yet you felt the need to state it on Mike's behalf? How does that work? You know the mind of Mike and express the mind of Mike on his behalf? Are you more qualified than Mike, or simply a cheerleader?

I suspect the only thing the member that purchased the item from Mike wanted, was the same thing you state Mike wanted from Graf & Sons... what he paid for. By the member's/purchaser's own account, Mike hasn't provided what he paid for. So, what's due Mike and good for Mike isn't good for the folk that purchase from Mike? Is that the logic your communicating on behalf of Mike.

Most will see the hypocrisy of Mike opening firing on Graf & Sons for their failure to satisfy, and then failing similarly himself, based on least one sale to a fellow member. Who do you think has more sales? Graf & Sons or Mike? By your own logic, Graf & Sons had a little issue with one sale (to Mike) out of millions of sales, and Mike felt the need to bring it up on this Forum? Shouldn't you be critical of Mike, the same as you're critical of me bringing up Mike's failure to satisfy the buyer in his transaction?

Could you explain again what it is that I felt the need to do, that Mike hadn't already done? Mike created this Thread to notify the membership of Graf & Sons' failure to satisfy on one itsy bitsy purchase (out of their millions of sales) and you support him. I post a link to a member's Thread critical of Mike's transaction/sale. Mike's thread/statement is stellar, yet mine is retarded.

At least Mike has the option to return the items to Graf & Sons and get his funds returned. No such luck to date for the member that purchased the scope rings from Mike.

Notice I haven't claimed your statements are retarded. I wouldn't do that, because it could be interpreted to mean that I'd be implying something directly about you. Your statements are convoluted, inconsistent, and biased to support your desired end point. Tikkamike criticizes a seller and he's a stellar guy in your book. I point out the fact that Mike's got his own problem accurately describing an item he sold, and satisfying a buyer, and I'm... well - something less than stellar.

You wanna start over again? I'll give you a false start...

lol no i dont want to start over.the man ended his post with i honestly dont care,and then you post that he clearly does for posting that he doesn't.sounds like you claim to know the mind of mike,not me.i'm not really taking sides with mike,matter of fact me and mike have banged heads a few times on this forum.i read his problem with grafs and understood his grief because the same thing happened to me earlier this year.you bringing up the feedback rant that he went thru didnt do anything at all to help this thread or help him with his brass problem with grafs.it makes you look like all you want to do is play magnum p.i and stir up stuff to make this thread cluttered with off topic un needed jiberish.

lol no i dont want to start over.the man ended his post with i honestly dont care,and then you post that he clearly does for posting that he doesn't.sounds like you claim to know the mind of mike,not me.i'm not really taking sides with mike,matter of fact me and mike have banged heads a few times on this forum.i read his problem with grafs and understood his grief because the same thing happened to me earlier this year.you bringing up the feedback rant that he went thru didnt do anything at all to help this thread or help him with his brass problem with grafs.it makes you look like all you want to do is play magnum p.i and stir up stuff to make this thread cluttered with off topic un needed jiberish.

I have done hundreds of flawless transactions on this site. There are 2 sides to every story, I chose not to get into a ******* match with that guy. And I am confident there are very few people you will find on this forum that has been less than pleased with any transaction they have done with me. I have seen those type of threads on here before and to argue he said /she said is futile. Neither party ever comes out looking good. So with that go ahead and make your assumptions or just take the guys word for it. I honestly dont care.

Did you read the first six sentences in Mike's post, re-posted for you above? I'm not a mind reader. One doesn't have to be to understand that those first six sentences were Mike's effort to clean his reputation with a transaction gone bad. That's the basis for stating he obviously did care.

Your justification for agreeing that he didn't care? One four word sentence. An afterthought. Six to one. You tell us where the effort was invested and for what reason. After all, you're the one that speaks on behalf of Tikkamike. You either believe you're more qualified, or you're a mind reader.

I'll still give you a restart... tee hee hee.

Did you read the first six sentences in Mike's post, re-posted for you above? I'm not a mind reader. One doesn't have to be to understand that those first six sentences were Mike's effort to clean his reputation with a transaction gone bad. That's the basis for stating he obviously did care.

Your justification for agreeing that he didn't care? One four word sentence. An afterthought. Six to one. You tell us where the effort was invested and for what reason. ter all,Af you're the one that speaks on behalf of Tikkamike. You either believe you're more qualified, or you're a mind reader.

I'll still give you a restart... tee hee hee.

lol i guess the truth is out,i am more qualified and also a mind reader.brother you need to go shoot some guns and clear your head,its a mess in there ha ha.

lol i guess the truth is out,i am more qualified and also a mind reader.brother you need to go shoot some guns and clear your head,its a mess in there ha ha.

If that's your restart, you've completely washed out. Hang up your shorts.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.