Customer Service

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
The USA is taken over by third world countries for businesses having a "Customer Service Dept".
I spent (5) months and about 100+ calls, chats and phone calls with a major Cell Phone & Internet Company's Customer Service Dept. It is all being outsourced these time. Jill and I spent over one hour trying to speak with a CS from our Prescription Insurance. The representative could hardly speak ENGLISH and the background noise was that we could not hear over the chickens, roosters, goat and hogs. We asked where the representative was talking from and she said working out of her home. This is what the USA companies are turning into.
On a GREAT note I called McMillan Stocks several times since last week and actually talked to an English-speaking person that knew what they were talking about.
GREAT EXCELENT Custome service from McMillan Stocks and especially Lynne. Lynne works in their Sales/Stocks Customer service, and I have to say one of the BEST representatives that I had the pleasure to do business within a long time.
Well we still have some great people working for in USA made products. Great Stocks and GREAT People there!

I have to add Whidden also. I spoke with them several times that last days and they even called me back to make sure everything was correct.
I guess it is the people in the shooting industry that care about service!!

Last edited:
21st Century impressed me last week, provided some Mandrels that weren't normal sized for caliber.
With a very willing attitude and American speech.
Giraud trimmers is another company that I've found personal pleasure in dealing with recently, on top of their top notch equipment.

Just a follow up.
If any of us knows that when ordering something CUSTOM from a Manufacture the cost is $$$$$ due to the Machine Setup and labor.
We have been dealing with McMillan for Custom Stocks and Whidden Gunworks for Custom Dies for years and the past week was Exceptional Customer Service from Lynne at McMillan and Lamar at Whidden. They really went out of their way to make our custom orders beyond our expectations.
If you have the pleasure to deal with either Company, feel free to mention our names and Business Len & Jill - Coyote Shadow tracker, LLC.

What a difference from USA based Manufactures and Companies that farm out customer service to third world companies.

USA ALL THE WAY!!!

Jill and I spent over one hour trying to speak with a CS from our Prescription Insurance. The representative could hardly speak ENGLISH and the background noise was that we could not hear over the chickens, roosters, goat and hogs.
Now realize this may be where your prescription drugs originate.....If not the drugs, the materials used in them that do not meet established Q/A guidelines.

Lots of examples that one has to sift through miles of camo to get to.