Yes for Graf & Sons

Hugnot

I have been a Graf's customer for about 20 years and never had a reason to ask for a return until today.

I called Graf's number and got a nice lady on the line that I could easily understand, in less than 1 minute - not like calling VOIP half way across the planet to communicate with a boiler room, hasty, difficult to understand, English language challenged person needing to dismiss my call or transfer or put on extended hold.

The entire Graf business took less than 5 min.- customer # received & verified in seconds, RMA provided, receiving address verified - then all info verified.

Then cordial thank you, both, and cheerful good-bye.

Buy American!

Last edited:
I have been a Graf's customer for about 20 years and never had a reason to ask for a return until today.

I called Graf's number and got a nice lady on the line that I could easily understand, in less than 1 minute - not like calling VOIP half way across the planet to communicate with a boiler room, hasty, difficult to understand, English language challenged person needing to dismiss my call or transfer or put on extended hold.

The entire Graf business took less than 5 mi - customer # received & verified in seconds, RMA provided, receiving address verified - then all info verified.

Then cordial thank you, both, and cheerful good-bye.

Buy American!
I absolutely hate it when I get someone with an accent. I am not racist at all, but I am **** near deaf from way to many hours on 4020 John Deere with a straight pipe, and to many 7RM and 30-06 rounds with no hearing protection when I was a kid. In person conversation is not as bad, but heavy accents on the phone leave me having to ask again and again.

I once ordered 20,000 bullets from them. Didn't call, didn't write, just put them in my online cart one night and checked out.

Got a call at about 9am on the dot the next day to confirm the order, and let me know how they were going to ship since apparently that is an unusual amount for a single order 🤣 They actually worked it out to save me money on the calculated shipping.

Great company IMO.

Before anyone asks: no I haven't shot them all yet, and yes they've been back in stock since 😜